Mocha/Latte night in WA
Fellers if someone wants another get together just post up a date and place and see who turns up..Don't wait for the Pole that's not finished for a couple of weeks not that it matters as we haven't had much interest anyway.

I'm out at the moment so not a lot of time to myself at the moment so will catch up with everyone soon.

Rev004
(06-02-2011, 07:35am)BlackBusaLO Wrote: Rooboy, I will have one in early August maybe late July.. a child er, I mean an infant :)

Congrats Clint and to the Missus.Clap
Do you know what you guy's are having, no doubt a little Champion?Trophy
Best thing in the world.
There's a good reason for a get together.
Congrats again.
I feel it's time we had another get together "Latte night" at the "Left Bank" Coffee
So.... next Wednesday night the 23rd at 6:30PM

Rob.
(16-02-2011, 08:30am)Iburgr Wrote: I feel it's time we had another get together "Latte night" at the "Left Bank" Coffee
So.... next Wednesday night the 23rd at 6:30PM

Rob.

Yep you can count me in it would be good to catch up again so if the numbers are there I'm in.
See you there fellas.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
in....
Sorry fellers I'm not going to be able to make this one by the time I knock off work it'll be too late by the time I get there.

have a good one Cheers Rev004
Out now. Job training night.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Is this still on or WHAT! I'm still keen
At this stage I will still be going, and see who turns up.
Should be there by about 6:30

Rob.
OK guys and gals here in WA we didn't get the response I was hoping for regarding the Pole for best night etc for the WA Mocha / Latte Night so I will leave it up to people to post up when they would like to catch up.

Maybe we can try one at the Windsor as Dubs suggested as Kylie etc maybe able to get into that venue in the future.

Anyway Wednesday was the better day for those guys that did respond but Tues / Thurs seem to be OK as well so I'm sure we can accommodate these days if we've got the heads up.

So there you go if you want to catch up just post up and we'll go from there.

Cheers Rev004
Hey all,
Weathers been great be we ain't been doin much!
Anyone interested in a Latte night in the near future?
(03-06-2012, 07:04pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Hey all,
Weathers been great be we ain't been doin much!
Anyone interested in a Latte night in the near future?

Depending on when you were looking at doing it Roo Boy I maybe able to get there...and Yes it's been a while..
I'm keen for a latte night. Hopefully when on on my days off.
Yes
(05-06-2012, 05:53pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: I'm keen for a latte night. Hopefully when on on my days off.

When's your day off and we'll plan for then.