New from Pashnit: HID Projector assembly, plug & play.
Pashnit is now taking orders on custom made HID projector headlight assemblies.

This Headlight is a direct replacement for your stock 99-07 Suzuki Hayabusa headlight.

This is NOT a do-it-yourself install requiring you to disassemble your existing headlight or dremel out plastic to install a projector beam.

Included is a complete plug-n-play kit including headlight and wire harness. HID Headlight with Angel Eye CCFL Halo Ring takes up the low-beam position.

CCFL Halo is available in several color options of white, blue, red, green, or yellow.

Projector Beam is a 6000K (white) Headlight in the top position.

Note the CCFL Halo ring and the HID Projector Beam can be powered separately. The HALO can be turned on or off separate from the low-beam headlight depending on how buyer prefers to power the two lights.

As Tim (Pashnit) rightly points out, you can simply swap out your OEM headlight and then sell it, which will recoup a fair bit of the cost of the new HID assembly.

http://www.pashnit.com/product/786/headl...a.html#top

Cost incl. shipping to Australia is US$334.95
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
I'm a fan of HIDs, I have a set on my busa. I have moved this to the vendor section.
We have a private advertiser and vendor section.

Maybe we should create a new section titled "Affiliated private advertiser"

Stands out like dogs balls
(18-02-2011, 09:16pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I have moved this to the vendor section.

Thanks, Heidi. (The reason I put this in the General section is that I consider it "news" - the news being that someone is actually making a proper integrated HID headlight assembly- but I suppose it fits into both categories. It wasn't intended to be a spruik for a particular vendor. In any case, I don't think it's even available from anyone but Pashnit.)

(18-02-2011, 09:39pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Maybe we should create a new section titled "Affiliated private advertiser"

Affiliated with what/whom? - The club?
I have answered your PM rainbow. Is my assumption of derived benefit correct????
(18-02-2011, 10:29pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: I have answered your PM rainbow. Is my assumption of derived benefit correct????

Only inasmuch as I will derive benefit from that product being fitted to my bike, having paid full retail price for that product.

Here is a redacted copy of the invoice:

[Image: HIDinvoice.jpg]

Still feeling clever?

FYI, the reason I put so much info in that first post was to forestall any questions of "How much is it?", or "Is the CCFL available in more than one colour", or "Does it include the HID kit?", etc. I was only trying to put up the sort of detail that I would want to know.
(18-02-2011, 10:44pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(18-02-2011, 10:29pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: I have answered your PM rainbow. Is my assumption of derived benefit correct????

Only inasmuch as I will derive benefit from that product being fitted to my bike, having paid full retail price for that product.

Here is a redacted copy of the invoice:

[Image: HIDinvoice.jpg]

Still feeling clever?

FYI, the reason I put so much info in that first post was to forestall any questions of "How much is it?", or "Is the CCFL available in more than one colour", or "Does it include the HID kit?", etc. I was only trying to put up the sort of detail that I would want to know.

Rainbow7 Wrote:I've heard other members speak very well of you, so I'm actually surprised at your attitude.
You are completely wrong and have made a fool out of yourself.

Furthermore, your statement that I "unashamedly promote BGW and smash anyone who post anything but total support for that vendor" is ridiculous. Anyone can make any criticism they like, as long as they have a logical, reasoned argument for why they are doing so, but what happened on this site is that a couple of vendors got jealous about BGW's importation rights/business model/actual financial success, and started making wild claims and hysterical, emotionally-based, ad hominem attacks on that company.

And why the f*** would I be "ashamed" about promoting a company I like? There's nothing to be "ashamed" of.

To summarise: I have never, not even once, received anything from either BGW or Pashnit that I have not paid for. The sole reason I post things up is so that other members of this club can take advantage of them.
You can choose not to believe that, but that would say more about you than it would about me. (I think you need to get Pan to explain the concept of "Projection" to you.)

With your permission I would like to post this PM on the forum so that all can see that yet again I have made a fool of myself.

My relationship with my analyist is between me and my government appointed head shrinker.
(18-02-2011, 11:38pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: With your permission I would like to post this PM on the forum so that all can see that yet again I have made a fool of myself.

You don't have my permission. A PM is a PM and should not be made public. I would appreciate you deleting that post.
It's ok Bwuce I still wuv ya, now sing along with me Wm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7sxZ0KfHU
(18-02-2011, 05:07pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Pashnit is now taking orders on custom made HID projector headlight assemblies.

This Headlight is a direct replacement for your stock 99-07 Suzuki Hayabusa headlight.

This is NOT a do-it-yourself install requiring you to disassemble your existing headlight or dremel out plastic to install a projector beam.

Included is a complete plug-n-play kit including headlight and wire harness. HID Headlight with Angel Eye CCFL Halo Ring takes up the low-beam position.

CCFL Halo is available in several color options of white, blue, red, green, or yellow.

Projector Beam is a 6000K (white) Headlight in the top position.

Note the CCFL Halo ring and the HID Projector Beam can be powered separately. The HALO can be turned on or off separate from the low-beam headlight depending on how buyer prefers to power the two lights.

As Tim (Pashnit) rightly points out, you can simply swap out your OEM headlight and then sell it, which will recoup a fair bit of the cost of the new HID assembly.

That's not a bad price considering you can also sell off your own light to recoup some of the costs.Some time ago a friend got some fitted BUT turned out to be shit.....according to him it was the install...er!!!!! Who screwed him over with price and shoddy work as he never fitted any of them before and he was going on blind luck......apparently one of the many blunders and fuckups that followed!!!

http://www.pashnit.com/product/786/headl...a.html#top

Cost incl. shipping to Australia is US$334.95
(19-02-2011, 12:30am)fasterfaster Wrote: It's ok Bwuce I still wuv ya, now sing along with me Wm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my7sxZ0KfHU

Clap Lol2 Clap Lol2
RAINBOW 7,

From the dates on your invoice, it would seem that you haven't even received the new headlight that you are promoting.

Good to see that you have faith in the information you've been given by the vendor.

Can't wait to hear your findings upon receipt of the real thing.
(19-02-2011, 12:21pm)playswithnitro Wrote: RAINBOW 7,

From the dates on your invoice, it would seem that you haven't even received the new headlight that you are promoting.

Good to see that you have faith in the information you've been given by the vendor.

Can't wait to hear your findings upon receipt of the real thing.

Correct. It has only just come on the market and I paid for it yesterday. I'll post up some pics when it arrives.

Pashnit has already installed one on one of his Busas; that's where those photos come from.

BTW, I'm not "promoting" anything, I'm just letting other members know that the product exists. - There has been a big demand for something like this, ever since the HID lighting kits came onto the market. I thought some of you guys might like to know about it.
Brilliant item. I've had my HID for about 6 years now and it's likely to outlast the bike. Also changed the high beam to a yellow fog light as the high beam was practically redundant with the HID headlight on.
Looks a great item at a good price and I'd recommend taking the chance to anyone.

Also, I'm not that bothered about members unashamedly promoting good items as it does me a favour - crap items are something else.

Rainbow: It looks like it's worth every penny. Mine is less of a product for about the same money 6 years ago. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. You should have held off and seen if you could have got it even cheaper on a group buy.
Carpe Diem!
(19-02-2011, 04:48pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Brilliant item. I've had my HID for about 6 years now and it's likely to outlast the bike. Also changed the high beam to a yellow fog light as the high beam was practically redundant with the HID headlight on.
Looks a great item at a good price and I'd recommend taking the chance to anyone.

Also, I'm not that bothered about members unashamedly promoting good items as it does me a favour - crap items are something else.

Rainbow: It looks like it's worth every penny. Mine is less of a product for about the same money 6 years ago. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. You should have held off and seen if you could have got it even cheaper on a group buy.

Thanks.

I already have a full HID kit (high and low beams) but I just had to buy this, because I couldn't be bothered trying to retrofit a projector into the OEM housing. - I know how to do it but it's a lot of screwing around and if I replace my stock headlight assembly with this, then sell the stock one on eBay, I'll get at least half of my money back. Plus, I'll also have another HID kit to sell.
I try to stay away from group buys...they often turn acrimonious. Anyway, since Pashnit is the only guy selling these, I doubt the price'll be going down too soon.

I wanted a full projector system so that the cops can't defect me for having HID lights. - I use 6000K bulbs; the high beam illuminates street signs from 100 metres away during the day.