Clarkson-isms
Lol2
Jeremy Clarkson...............

I am sure it's a new work for Pencil d#ck

I just wish he would realize what he is..........but i guess he is there to make everyone else look good.

And BMW is the fastest bike in the world now.....Pencil D#ck said so !!!
BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(17-02-2011, 02:55pm)Louwai Wrote: Clarkson's highway code on cyclists: "Trespassers in the motorcars domain, they do not pay road tax and therefore have no right to be on the road, some of them even believe they are going fast enough to not be an obstruction. Run them down to prove them wrong."

I've always liked that one.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(17-02-2011, 04:31pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(17-02-2011, 02:55pm)Louwai Wrote: Clarkson's highway code on cyclists: "Trespassers in the motorcars domain, they do not pay road tax and therefore have no right to be on the road, some of them even believe they are going fast enough to not be an obstruction. Run them down to prove them wrong."

I've always liked that one.

Yep. Sometimes the cyclists REALLY piss me off.
I recall reading a comment in a cyclist publication.
It said "Remember, it's not the cyclists that hold up the traffic, it's the idiots in cars that can't drive".

Somehow that just doesn't ring true to me. The cyclists not holding up the traffic part. The idiot drivers part is true enough.Very Happy

So often I see near my place, groups of cyclists riding 3 abreast, taking up the entire lane & the traffic building behind them waiting to merge into the other lane to get around the cyclists.

If that's not "Cyclists holding up traffic" what the hell is??????

THEN, at another time,
I've been riding my bycicle with the family along the cycling track & have been abused by "cyclists" for going to slow & holding them up.

Amazing how some people expect everything to be just perfect for them & stuff everyone else.....
(18-02-2011, 08:14am)Louwai Wrote: Yep. Sometimes the cyclists REALLY piss me off.
I recall reading a comment in a cyclist publication.
It said "Remember, it's not the cyclists that hold up the traffic, it's the idiots in cars that can't drive".

Somehow that just doesn't ring true to me. The cyclists not holding up the traffic part. The idiot drivers part is true enough.Very Happy

So often I see near my place, groups of cyclists riding 3 abreast, taking up the entire lane & the traffic building behind them waiting to merge into the other lane to get around the cyclists.

If that's not "Cyclists holding up traffic" what the hell is??????

THEN, at another time,
I've been riding my bycicle with the family along the cycling track & have been abused by "cyclists" for going to slow & holding them up.

Amazing how some people expect everything to be just perfect for them & stuff everyone else.....

I HATE cyclists! They are, bar none, the most egotistical, selfish, rude, arrogant bunch of tossers on the road. They constantly violate the road rules by riding 3, 4 or 5 abreast, yet the Police never do anything about it.
I don't know why those lycra-clad poseurs think they have some sort of special rights. As far as I'm concerned, they have none. - They don't have to pay for registration, excise taxes, CTP, etc, so they should GTFO.

I don't mind normal cyclists, i.e. people who are riding to work, or for exercise. It's the lawyers and accountants who like to pretend they're Lance Armstrong that shit me. On reflection, this group of people are just like Harley owners.
Nothing like coming round a tight corner at 'a safe and proper speed' to find 3 of the posers dawdling along blocking the entire lane!

And the politicians call us scum of the earth!

Lay off Clarkson - The whole thing about him is that he makes the un-pc statements and a good number of them are funny!

(The lazy Mexican car!)

And I agree - it's an animal's duty to be on my dinner plate - a THICK steak sounds about right for tonight!
"I don't mind normal cyclists, i.e. people who are riding to work, or for exercise. It's the lawyers and accountants who like to pretend they're Lance Armstrong that shit me. On reflection, this group of people are just like Harley owners. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1
(18-02-2011, 10:03am)Chuffed Wrote: "I don't mind normal cyclists, i.e. people who are riding to work, or for exercise. It's the lawyers and accountants who like to pretend they're Lance Armstrong that shit me. On reflection, this group of people are just like Harley owners. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+1

+2
Cyclists are one reason god gave me a bullbar.
Regards

Dan
(18-02-2011, 09:27am)Rainbow7 Wrote: On reflection, this group of people are just like Harley owners.

+3

(21-02-2011, 01:41am)Dan85 Wrote: Cyclists are one reason god gave me a bullbar.

Remember that a lot of idiots sincerely think of us like that Pi_thumbsdown

I certainly don't want to kill them, but I give them a narrow birth whenever I pass them to remind them there are other things on two wheels that deal with the same pressures, but don't receive the same level of support. They get their own f*&^ing lanes, but they whinge when they choose not use it that people whiz by too quickly or get too close - while at the same time - we're literally, LITERALLY, being targeted by police!

On my bike, I give them a reeeal narrow birth and none of them say a f*&^ing word about it because they know they don't have shit to squawk about.
I remember there was an episode on the show where they tested out a busa and fell in love with it. However I think that Clarksons ego has really got the better of him, when he was hounded by a media personality he punched the bloke in the face at a conference.
(23-02-2011, 06:40pm)jamdonut Wrote: However I think that Clarksons ego has really got the better of him, when he was hounded by a media personality he punched the bloke in the face at a conference.

If that was Piers Morgan, well, he probably deserved it.
(23-02-2011, 06:40pm)jamdonut Wrote: However I think that Clarksons ego has really got the better of him, when he was hounded by a media personality he punched the bloke in the face at a conference.

That would be DISPERSIONS Eek (if looked up in the dictionary means widely spreading) His nose across his face Lol2
So I should ask the resident DICK tionary if casting them is the same as throwing them knowing allready that the context they are used is somewhat different.
Lol2

"throwing dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(23-02-2011, 06:52pm)fasterfaster Wrote:

That would be DISPERSIONS Eek (if looked up in the dictionary means widely spreading) His nose across his face Lol2
So I should ask the resident DICK tionary if casting them is the same as throwing them knowing allready that the context they are used is somewhat different.
Lol2

"throwing dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.

Knuppel2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com