S A New members
Hey Greeny Its a great idea and Id like to join the circus,just have a bit of trouble with sundays at the moment with kids sport, but the end of march would be sweet,unless it was a saturday then its any time for me.Pi_thumbsup
(17-02-2011, 05:51am)king 62 Wrote: WELL WILL THERE BE STRIPPERS THIS TIME ,IM SURE U SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE SOME THERE LAST TIME,,BUT THERE WHERE NONE YA POOFLol2Lol2Lol2LMAO

ILL BE THERE MATE WHATEVER DAY

Yeah...................Greeny................Strippers ? YesYesYes
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
What a great idea greeny count me in, i have been a bit busy with work lately but looking forward to a big group meet have a chat and welcome the new members.ClapClap cheers to all, FONC. PS "All work and no play(riding) makes fonc a grumpy old cu#t"
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
(17-02-2011, 04:20pm)islanddrift Wrote:
(17-02-2011, 05:51am)king 62 Wrote: WELL WILL THERE BE STRIPPERS THIS TIME ,IM SURE U SAID THERE WAS GOING TO BE SOME THERE LAST TIME,,BUT THERE WHERE NONE YA POOFLol2Lol2Lol2LMAO

Don't know about stripper's, but we could get the Duo from Tathra , Ann & Brian , That keep you happy king .You & Bazz can have a Dance .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Sounds good I admit I aint met too many other Busa riders...comes to that in my rides I see sweet F all of late..Mainly because I ride with the old farts ULYSSES on most Sundays and they think Im crazy for riding such a tame guttless bike.....are just kidding..all they say is it dont take long to overtake cars and trucks on that thing..let alone when they see me hit the limiter with the wife on the back....but I ve only done that twice Im still recovering from the helmet bashing from her when I stop...But she braggs about it to her mates when Im not around the speed that is ....not the bashing she gives me...Any way Im in for it a get together of madmen and women with busa,s......ClapClapYes
(17-02-2011, 06:41pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(17-02-2011, 04:20pm)islanddrift Wrote:

Don't know about stripper's, but we could get the Duo from Tathra , Ann & Brian , That keep you happy king .You & Bazz can have a Dance .

Thats Bwian .....Greeny............and i am ready for Bazz's YMCa Lol2
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Wow after embarassing ....err making an ass out of myself last time with my mental dickheadedness (MD & BP) I didn't think you guys were talking to me anymore?
Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be healthy enough to attend but if I am I'd love to come, and if I can I'll be there with my dancing shoes on (just for you Rod Lol3 ) .... Regarding my health, I was released from hospital last night after having a mild heart attack and I have to return to hospital to be stress tested and examined for heart disease. So fingers crossed!
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(17-02-2011, 10:45pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote: Wow after embarassing ....err making an ass out of myself last time with my mental dickheadedness (MD & BP) I didn't think you guys were talking to me anymore?
Anyway, I'm not sure I'll be healthy enough to attend but if I am I'd love to come, and if I can I'll be there with my dancing shoes on (just for you Rod Lol3 ) .... Regarding my health, I was released from hospital last night after having a mild heart attack and I have to return to hospital to be stress tested and examined for heart disease. So fingers crossed!

Hey Bazz ,Do your best mate ,once we figure out when /where , You lost my number ? .

(17-02-2011, 10:52pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Hey Bazz ,Do your best mate ,once we figure out when /where , You lost my number ? .

You could say I sort of lost your number and everyone else's.... when I forgot to zip up my pocket and the damn thing is all over Main Nth Road in little pieces.... Mobile phones don't have a good relationship with the road when you're going a little over $2.00 Lol3 So any numbers I had of any members here might need to PM me with their number(s) or I can go back and try to find it and buy shares in the mob who make super glue to try repair it Lol2
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(17-02-2011, 11:05pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote:
(17-02-2011, 10:52pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Hey Bazz ,Do your best mate ,once we figure out when /where , You lost my number ? .

You could say I sort of lost your number and everyone else's.... when I forgot to zip up my pocket and the damn thing is all over Main Nth Road in little pieces.... Mobile phones don't have a good relationship with the road when you're going a little over $2.00 Lol3 So any numbers I had of any members here might need to PM me with their number(s) or I can go back and try to find it and buy shares in the mob who make super glue to try repair it Lol2
Try & make the BBQ Mate & we'll all catch up .

Hi Greeny, count me in ,any sunday is fine for me.It would be great to meet up with more busa owners
(18-02-2011, 10:50am)beally55 Wrote: Hi Greeny, count me in ,any sunday is fine for me.It would be great to meet up with more busa owners

Be good to meet you Beally 55, depending on which month you were born ,You may take the Grandpa Title from me .Just Trying to nail down the W/end's that Islanddrift is over from KI & King 62 is not working . Sunday the 13 th is on a long w/end, Adelaide Cup, & may be easier for some of the Family blokes (If not going away ) as you can still have 2 days with the wife/kid's & get out for some fun on the Sunday. Last time we had it at
the park opposite the Mayland's Hotel ,as I have access to the club rooms
with fridge/ coffee ect .If the 13th is a problem ,we will pick another date
once I catch up with Rod .If anyone has a better or more central lacation
just let us know . This could run into early April But We'll see how we go .Also Clipsal is March 17-20 .

(21-02-2011, 10:58pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(18-02-2011, 10:50am)beally55 Wrote: Hi Greeny, count me in ,any sunday is fine for me.It would be great to meet up with more busa owners

Be good to meet you Beally 55, depending on which month you were born ,You may take the Grandpa Title from me .Just Trying to nail down the W/end's that Islanddrift is over from KI & King 62 is not working . Sunday the 13 th is on a long w/end, Adelaide Cup, & may be easier for some of the Family blokes (If not going away ) as you can still have 2 days with the wife/kid's & get out for some fun on the Sunday. Last time we had it at
the park opposite the Mayland's Hotel ,as I have access to the club rooms
with fridge/ coffee ect .If the 13th is a problem ,we will pick another date
once I catch up with Rod .If anyone has a better or more central lacation
just let us know . This could run into early April But We'll see how we go .Also Clipsal is March 17-20 .

Sounds good Greeny, im into it! Very Happy
The 13th is fine for me, not planning much that day. Born on 14/12/1949, so may be the old man of the group. GOT OLD ,BUT WON`T GROW UP!!
(22-02-2011, 08:29am)beally55 Wrote: The 13th is fine for me, not planning much that day. Born on 14/12/1949, so may be the old man of the group. GOT OLD ,BUT WON`T GROW UP!!

1951 Mate ,the title is your's , now your the smartest bloke in the SA Busa club.Once we get some more reply's we can get it organized .There are No Grown up people around here mate.