I saw the speed camera flashed
I was coming from my brothers place the other day,after he did the oil change for me.
I was sitting on 140-150km/h on a highway and it was already dark and suddenly I saw on my left about 100-200 meters ahead of me speed camera flashed.
I tried to slow down,but it was too late,I guess,but then I thought,this must the the front speed camera,since I saw it before I reached the spot.
I got bit worried,but then convinced myself,it was definately the front camera.
So fingers crossed,I would not get a nasty suprise in mail soonConfused

By the way I felt my bike is pulling harder and smoother after getting full synthetic oil change.
Ride safe,but keep an eye out for....Pi_tongue
2008 LE,4-1 Acrapovic,Flashed,Quickshifter,Swingarm Extension,Chromed Grips,Powerbronze Screen,etc...

YEEEEEE, HAYABUSA...WAY OF LIFE!
Being a frontal camera I'm guessing you have a good chance of not being caught, but were you sure you seen the flash ahead of you or a reflection in your mirror?

Either way I'll make sure I watch for people poking their tongue out at me Lol3
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Luckily we do not have a numbers at the frontLol3 Just out of curiosity- what oil was it that made you do it, so we can all be carefullPi_freak
Anyone - at what speed the picture would be to fuzzy to make up the rego number?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(14-02-2011, 11:32pm)Shifu Wrote: Luckily we do not have a numbers at the frontLol3 Just out of curiosity- what oil was it that made you do it, so we can all be carefullPi_freak
Anyone - at what speed the picture would be to fuzzy to make up the rego number?
I,m not sure but they still take a good pic at 165Police
every corner tells a story
(14-02-2011, 11:32pm)Shifu Wrote: Luckily we do not have a numbers at the frontLol3 Just out of curiosity- what oil was it that made you do it, so we can all be carefullPi_freak

Top Gear did a test on that with a TVR and as I recall it was somewhere close to around 300kph (170mph)..... And here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-qv4gYAE8&NR=1
Mythbusters did the speed vs camera test as well with a lamborghini.
They got to 300km/h, the camera was triggered and the plates were still clearly visible in the photo's.
Completely different camera setup compared to Top Gear though. Mythbusters had your typical mobile roadside gear.
(15-02-2011, 07:06pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Mythbusters did the speed vs camera test as well with a lamborghini.
They got to 300km/h, the camera was triggered and the plates were still clearly visible in the photo's.
Completely different camera setup compared to Top Gear though. Mythbusters had your typical mobile roadside gear.

Ah, so it looks like the flash synch would be the the only defence.Pi_freak
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
There's still hope. I've had a couple flash on me and nothing has come of it.

If any of you are close enough to St Kilda you'll know the little fucker on Fitzroy Street x Lakeside Drive. I walk in albert park every now and then, and waiting on foot for the lights, I see about 40-60% of traffic get flashed by that camera and I'm not exaggerating.

If you got nabbed you got nabbed, but while you don't know, don't worry about it.
If that's the one where the Ellie is I quite enjoy sitting out the front on that intersection having a pint and watching all the tin tops get done. And he's not exaggerating.
(16-02-2011, 06:14am)BJK1 Wrote: If that's the one where the Ellie is I quite enjoy sitting out the front on that intersection having a pint and watching all the tin tops get done. And he's not exaggerating.

haha yeah that's the one