VCM customised Gen II seat - Nice
Thanks Kev, for the great seat, love the result, completed 500km last weekend and not a problem. Clap

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Rosebusa
WOW 500KM ride kylie thats awesome news darl i love the bike , its 1 of the snazziest GEN II's now well done
Nicely customized ride Kylie. I like it. Girls got style...
Sweet ride Kylie!!! It's looking good. Glad you like Kev's handy work, he does do a great job. Pi_thumbsup
(11-02-2011, 07:03am)BJK1 Wrote: Nicely customized ride Kylie. I like it. Girls got style...

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(11-02-2011, 08:32am)bazman Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 07:03am)BJK1 Wrote: Nicely customized ride Kylie. I like it. Girls got style...

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

+2 very nicePi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(11-02-2011, 01:35pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(11-02-2011, 08:32am)bazman Wrote:

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

+2 very nicePi_thumbsup

+3 very nice indeed Pi_thumbsup
Nice ride Kylie.
Goes to show you can't buy quality custom work from a catalogue.
Very nice Kylie,

Kev, mate your the man!

Love ya work.

Axe
That looks very comfy Kylie...I spent two hours in my bog standard one yesterday and it felt like I had stayed the night at a catholic boys home
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
That is the best looking white Hyabusa I have ever seenTrophy On ya KyliePi_thumbsup
Kev, that is truly awesome workClap Can not wait to see mine done. It will be the best looking black oneScary
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
not to bad for a guy in a shed in sydney boys , cheers guys all my members i do work for become close freinds and for that i thank you all

cheers boys
Great work from Big Kev, as always!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
thats the shit very nice
(11-02-2011, 06:52pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: That looks very comfy Kylie...I spent two hours in my bog standard one yesterday and it felt like I had stayed the night at a catholic boys home

I wasn't sure initially if I would be comfortable but it really is, I rode down south over the weekend and spent the night in Busselton and not a problem at all. It was the wrist that was a little sore.

I have to give Kev soooo much credit as it was his idea for the roses on either side of the seat to match the rest of the bike and it looks so good. If you want an original I would highly recommend Kev :)
Thanks Kev again, just love it and yes awesome work for someone out of a garage xx
Rosebusa