Bridgestone BT003
Ahoy!

Anyone used the B'Stone BT003's in the Hills at all?
Only on the track. LOVE them!
(14-01-2011, 06:48pm)pan Wrote: Only on the track. LOVE them!

Great stuff, plenty of feedback to you?
Tried the BT003RS??
Used to use them ,but my boy would wear them out in 3000 km. Now he's not riding it anymore I'm More than happy with my Avons.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(14-01-2011, 06:50pm)Troopmaster Wrote:
(14-01-2011, 06:48pm)pan Wrote: Only on the track. LOVE them!

Great stuff, plenty of feedback to you?
Tried the BT003RS??

From what I understand, I've got the ultra-sticky 003's.
They're called the "003R Racing Type4"

Really good feedback on the track. The front just won't let go! I tried and tried, tipped the Busa into corners "violently", but it just sticks!

At Phillip Island on our 2nd day, the track was kinda cold for half a day. I took it easy, but still gave it a lot of throttle out of corners and got "squiggly" very often. It was a controlled feeling, fun kind of "squiggly". Ask Heidi! She was behind me at one stage (before she passed me like a flash) and said something like, "you're all over the place out of turn 3"... but it was easy and controlled...

Never been as confident on the road or track on any tyre as much as this one. Technology is an amazing thing!

Down side: the edges don't last long... I've done 3 track days and they're 50% rooted! The centre bits are okay, so I might offer them up for sale one day to someone who commutes daily and wants street cred without chicken strips Roll...
Thanx Gents, ive been told od the R's, i figured they were something like the Pirelli Diabolo's?? (multi compound etc)
I ran the 003's last that were the best tyres i have ever used the feel & feed back is brilliant i replaced them with Michelin Power Pure's , big mistake the front Pure is crap it has no feel & very little feed back i hate them & will be going back to the 003's again as getting about the same klm from both .

Mark
(14-01-2011, 06:09pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Ahoy!

Anyone used the B'Stone BT003's in the Hills at all?

If u use the 003 R just be a bit more carefull on warm up before u start
pushing,cold grip on all track tyres are a bit iffy
thought id mention i grabbed a set of 003' T4 of whites at ingleburn the other day . $220 for 190 rear fitted or $420 for a front and rear brand new , good price imo .
Mite have to invest in a set, just need to make sure they are warm b4 pushing too hard! Very Happy
bridgestone dont larst as long for me 3500 rear 7000 front m2ct im geting 7000 rear
i have tried them about 7 tyres ago and the rubber just falls off good for leave black lines on corners but short life,the michys pilot road 2 are my current preference,shredder put me on em,he is my tyre tester.
(18-01-2011, 04:51am)gggsxr11 Wrote: i have tried them about 7 tyres ago and the rubber just falls off good for leave black lines on corners but short life,the michys pilot road 2 are my current preference,shredder put me on em,he is my tyre tester.

he is a good bike tester also Lol2
Just got quoted $440 the pair, fitted, bring bike in.

Sounde reasonable??