Canberra newbie
Hi Everyone, Dallas here from Canberra.
Been reading the threads for a while and thought I'd better stick my head up and introduce myself.
I currently ride a CB1000r which is a nice bike, a great commuter and all very useable( some have even described it as a bit dull) .
But the 'busa has really grabbed my imagination and when she said " for chrisake just buy one I'm sick of hearing about it" I recon I should start seriously looking.
Its great to find a group of like minded people with so much info on hand.
So Iv'e started looking on the bike ads for a nice Gen1, its always a great time searching for a new bike .
Will let you know how I go.

Cheers
Dallas
Welcome DalWelcome,always a great time to buy a Busa.Pi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Welcome Dal.

Check the "Riding - Not Talking" threads for "Canberra Sip Again" for the Thursday night coffee/dinner at Zefferelies (?) Dickson.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Welcome aboard mate , what ever you do dont let these GEN II owners convince you that the GEN II is the best ok dal there full a shit Lol2

GEN I is the GO dude , plus i like winding up the other boys here lol

hope ya get a busa dude there like an addiction
Welcome aboard Dallas,

hurry up and buy that Busa....before she changes her Idiot2 mind!!!!

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the forum bloke. Hope you enjoy the ride, they're a nice bunch up there. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome aboard buddy!

I agree with Bazman. Get one befor she says you can't!

Good luck with the hunting and see you at Tathra this year.
Thanks All for the warm welcome , will keep an eye out for Canberra Sip.
Welcome to the forum Dallas,

Hope ya find a busa soon .. Pi_thumbsup

Cheers ..

Dale
G'day mate. A few of us meet on a Monday night at eCibo at the Fyshwick wetlands. Come along and say hi.

Cheers

Heidi
(11-01-2011, 06:30pm)Heidi1 Wrote: G'day mate. A few of us meet on a Monday night at eCibo at the Fyshwick wetlands. Come along and say hi.

Cheers

Heidi

Sounds good I'll come along Monday night
Welcome good luck with your search Biker
[Image: photo3.jpg]