movie 09 tathra
hey guys,I have been trying to download movie i took of 09 tathra and got the 1st bit done but picture looks shit,so i thought i would send anyone that wants a copy no cost.It was originally 10 mins but edit it to 5 mins.Its got Heidi taking photos at tourist park then the little dead end street and at the wharf also a fuel stop and the break down with brooksy under the bike and a short bit of the fish shop at eden.Just message me your address and i will post a disc out. cheers, dave 0418279823 Coolsmiley
Hi Mate
Why don't you YouTube it? Keep it private and let your friends share.

Cheers
Bill
I will give it a try.
still can not work out how to download on you tube,i can see how to upload but nothing to click on to download,will keep trying Confused
http://keepvid.com/
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(18-12-2010, 02:12pm)davecrowley Wrote: still can not work out how to download on you tube,i can see how to upload but nothing to click on to download,will keep trying Confused

If you mean that you want to put the video on YouTube, that's called UPloading, not DOWNloading.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
downloaded from youtube

.wmv   hayabusa.wmv (Size: 5.32 MB / Downloads: 22)
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
At last i got it onto youtube after a few trys,Tried to do it in hd but it timed me out then tryed a lower format and still no go then went to the lowest and it worked but the picture is a bit jittery on the paning shots,still more to learn/////dave Yes
oops forgot to tell you what it comes under (the beers kicking in)it is tathra09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ldn8vBiMbY

theres a few very distinct voices on this footage hahahaha tex n jenn and heidi i had a good chuckle watching this footage

onya dave
thanks for sharing dave Clap
(18-12-2010, 06:56pm)09sydrd Wrote: thanks for sharing dave Clap

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
(18-12-2010, 11:58pm)bazman Wrote:
(18-12-2010, 06:56pm)09sydrd Wrote: thanks for sharing dave Clap

+1 Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

+2 Clap you even got my good side! Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP!!! CRAP!! All I can hear is ME! FARK!