Thanks From the SA Crew.
Thanks from the SA Crew ,to the 0rganizers & All Attendee,s of the TATHRA Bash. We all had a ball & are all home safe & sound, after a leisurely trip home Via Tallangatta ( Thanks to Ward's Dad Tom for the hospitality ) & Halls Gap . We left a flood in our wake ,But hardly got wet ourselves . Already making plan's for next year .Great company,Great road,s , Great fun.
Thanks to all concerned & Well Done on the Best Busa To Vitto ,You deserved it Mate .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
It was great to see you all again. Glad you are home safe.
Glad you guys made it home safe.
Enjoyed the ride and little time I had with you guys.

We're still on the gold coast . . . in the rain.

Think we might come to sunny S.A. next time.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Glad to hear you are all home safe. Thanks for the accomodation guys, it was great meeting you all. Sorry I didn't catch you before I left Baz, but you didn't look 100%. Hope to catch up with you all again .. Dale Pi_thumbsup
glad you guys got to stay dry.. it was great to meet you all i cant wait till i make a visit that way..
Glad you guys made it there and back without getting washed away. Been feeling a bit sad that I couldn't join you this year. Welcome back.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
next year tim,we would love to have your company mate,and im sure u would love it mate.
born to be mild
Great to hear you all made it home safely! Pi_thumbsup

Lookin' forward to seeing all u guys at next year's BB (...or possibly earlier...ya never know?!?)

Coolsmiley
    Just got back on the Rock today, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the hard work....was a great week....Tex and Jenny, you are amazing people.......Bazman took us camping sunday night although Greeny wasnt a happy camper.....i have posted a photo of Greeny's camping trip (He must like camping really).
Thanks again Ward for your hospitality......was great to meet you all.
Well done Mr Sensible .. and congratulations Vitto, was great to meet you both.
Also a big thanks to the SA crew who were fantastic fun to travel with, had me laughing all the way....and a big thankyou to Lee for the SA t/shirts and being a top chick amongst all the boys.........................we will all be back next year with bells on.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
I would also like to thank everyone on the bash for making Lee and I feel like family and a special mention to busanova......... for an excellent loop ride.
I hope to be able to do another loop like that next year
Thats cos we are all family now...