will this year at tathra -b a wet one ?
(27-11-2010, 07:34pm)RYDRZ Wrote: so whats with all rain,hail,thunder,lightning' will it clear up, hope so.
Biker

Mate Tathra isn't in Vic so it will be FINE ,But us SA blokes might get wet on the way .Long range forcast says good weather for the whole w/end & the week after ,Hope they're right .I recon you could leave the budge smugglers home though .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
ive been checking the weather and according to what im lookin at its thunderstorms and rain all weekendConfused
There is a pub so should be verry wet with Max and Ray there Pi_tongue
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(28-11-2010, 03:56pm)ROD Wrote: There is a pub so should be verry wet with Max and Ray there Pi_tongue

The 7 day forecast is always a little out. Being a weatherman is the only job in the world where you can be wrong every day and still keep your job.

I'm seeing showers and sun for Friday and Saturday. let
's keep our fingers crossed that we don't have a weekend like this one, very very wet Sunday, mind you hot and sunny here all day yesterday.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Ok I promise not to wash my bike of do the washing Lol2
toughen up princesses Boobies4
(28-11-2010, 03:56pm)ROD Wrote: There is a pub so should be verry wet with Max and Ray there Pi_tongue

Beer

Jindy Loop in the wet and ice and a little snow .
(27-11-2010, 07:46pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(27-11-2010, 07:34pm)RYDRZ Wrote: so whats with all rain,hail,thunder,lightning' will it clear up, hope so.
Biker

Mate Tathra isn't in Vic so it will be FINE ,But us SA blokes might get wet on the way .Long range forcast says good weather for the whole w/end & the week after ,Hope they're right .I recon you could leave the budge smugglers home though .

Greeny,
HI,
Seen on another posting where you intend to be in WAGGA WAGGA on the 2nd. From your posting I think you are not intending to stay there over night.
Okay so I live in Wagga- Forecast is for rain but they have been inaccurate for a few days although still wet, forecast 10 to 20mm for thurs.
Regardless,you are welcome to stop off at my place for a break, advice,
repairs,dry out, shower or any thing I can help with..
Only Nescafe- no mocona.
Am three houses off main road you will be on through town so not out of the way.
O.K. just an offer, Iff of any help let me know and I will give you more directions.
Have a safe trip. Watch out for "Pricks".
(29-11-2010, 09:51pm)imagunna Wrote:
(27-11-2010, 07:46pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
Biker

Greeny,
HI,
Seen on another posting where you intend to be in WAGGA WAGGA on the 2nd. From your posting I think you are not intending to stay there over night.
Okay so I live in Wagga- Forecast is for rain but they have been inaccurate for a few days although still wet, forecast 10 to 20mm for thurs.
Regardless,you are welcome to stop off at my place for a break, advice,
repairs,dry out, shower or any thing I can help with..
Only Nescafe- no mocona.
Am three houses off main road you will be on through town so not out of the way.
O.K. just an offer, Iff of any help let me know and I will give you more directions.
Have a safe trip. Watch out for "Pricks".

Thanks for the kind offer , We are staying in Hay Weds night & Cooma thurs night. Bit of water never hurt any one , We may live in the Driest State but it gets pretty wet in the hills in winter .All part of the Adventure,We are meeting Ward P at Macca's at noon if you want to come say Howdy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Everyone ride safe.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Shame ur not gonna be there, Les.....Frown

Oh well......That's one more we'll hafta have an extra Beer for!!!!

Coolsmiley
(30-11-2010, 08:30pm)Busdriver Wrote: Everyone ride safe.

Are you getting any of this wet shit falling from the sky in th back of beyond mate?

We'll miss you this year bloke. Watch the sun burn!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
We've had the occaisional shower here sometimes.

Prior to me getting here though, they had a shit load over about a 4 hour period and filled up some lakes, but these lakes are drying up now.

No surnburn but I smell like aeroguard
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)