Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
(22-11-2010, 04:32pm)Madmax Wrote: Can anyone remember the loop we did last year?

It was awesome. I remember it took in the Mount Implay Road because that's the first time I was going slow enough to actually see the road sign - where we stopped to fix the BlackBusa up!

Sounds like u had a drip attached for the JD
Max. Now why did i asked a silly question...
(22-11-2010, 05:15pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Just follow the bloke in front of you Ray ,or won't there be any ? Gerry knows the way .

Well Greeny thats a better response than i got off that frame rapper.

Sounds like u had a drip attached for the JD
Max. Now why did i asked a silly question...
(22-11-2010, 05:15pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Just follow the bloke in front of you Ray ,or won't there be any ? Gerry knows the way .

Well Greeny thats a better response than i got off that frame rapper.
[/quote]

I hope you're not casting nastertions in the direction of my frame Ray. It raps with the best of them! And better when I'm on her back! Lol3Pi_freakLol3

On a serious note guys, if anyone sees a huge gaping hole in the road this year,........please lend me your eye glasses so I get at least a bit of a chance at seeing it!RollRollRoll
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
So Ray are the rumors I hear really true????
(22-11-2010, 04:32pm)Madmax Wrote: Can anyone remember the loop we did last year?
It was awesome. I remember it took in the Mount Implay Road because that's the first time I was going slow enough to actually see the road sign - where we stopped to fix the BlackBusa up!

Can't be to hard Max, just look for bits of your bike on the side of the road from last year & follow the trail Nerd
I was thinking that if you want the same loop we could vary it by going up Myrtle Mountain from Candelo to Wyndham which is beautiful country with some great curves through a tree-fern clad hill top onto Wyndham to wait 'til everyone arrives; petrol there if required and the Robbie Burns Pub if dry.
Onto Mt Darragh road' lots of twisties and then open country to Bombala. This part of the road is very, very fast 280+ and last year I stopped the arrow at the top of the range.
Petrol at Bombala and either take Mt Imaly road back to south of Eden or the Canne River Hwy to Canne River then return to Eden. This is a longer trip but well worth the extra time for those who want to do it.
Let me know your thoughts as there are other options such as the Tathra -Bermagui-Cobargo-Bemboka-Candelo-Wolumla-Merimbula-Tathra loop which gives both the coast and hinterland. Perhaps Bazman could do a poll for us.That's if his puta is working.
Anyone who wants to get down earlier I'm happy to show around.
Gerry
gerrylay@msn.com
(22-11-2010, 09:36pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: So Ray are the rumors I hear really true????

which ones are u talking about? There is plenty out there.
Hi was just wondering if anyone was going from melbourne to the busa bash
G'day busa_king,

Welcome to the AHC!

There are a few going from the Melb. area mate....triffstar, Timmy_O_Tool, RYDRZ, red_haya are all heading up for the Busa Bash......are you keen for a big party with a shit load of other busa riders?!?

It's never too late....book ur accomodation NOW!!!

Keep it fun,
bazman
0419 292 632
Coolsmiley
Sorry Guys and Gals , im not going to make it this year .
Ive not worked for past 2 months and just cant afford this, hope you all have a safe and great time..
[Image: photo3.jpg]
That's a shame LOAFIE....Frown

But don't worry....we be havin' some extra drinks...juz for you!! Pi_thumbsup

Hope ur work situation improves asap, mate!! Yes

Coolsmiley
(25-11-2010, 10:39pm)bazman Wrote: That's a shame LOAFIE....Frown

Thats a bugger Loafster
On the up side Pi_thumbsup
More southern comfort for the rest of us Clap
& I now get the honeymoon suit Boobies4
(26-11-2010, 07:01am)simmo Wrote:
(25-11-2010, 10:39pm)bazman Wrote: That's a shame LOAFIE....Frown

Thats a bugger Loafster
On the up side Pi_thumbsup
More southern comfort for the rest of us Clap
& I now get the honeymoon suit Boobies4

Cheers Bazman and Simmo , picked up some work today which will keep me out of trouble till Crissie.
[Image: photo3.jpg]
No Loafie it wont be the same without you there!
(26-11-2010, 05:49pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: No Loafie it wont be the same without you there!

Shame you can't make it Loafman, will miss your ugly mug over the bar!

next year!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Well guys & gals, it's less than a week to go now. As you know I had to bail out of this year's Bash because of my crook back. Well, my back is on the mend, but as it turns out, this last week something has happened that means I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway.

Last Sunday afternoon, a young mate of mine was killed when he crashed his car on Jervis Bay Rd, not far from Huskisson. Maybe you saw it on Monday night's news. It was pretty bad, with Scott's car being flipped onto its roof and bursting into flames. Scotty was in the RFS here at Sanctuary Point, a valued member and competent Firefighter, engaged to be married to his sweetheart Jess, all at the tender age of just 18. He was a good kid that made a mistake that cost him his life, the life of one of his friends, and another of his friend's life hangs in the balance, he is still listed as critical in a medically induced coma. The two women in the other car are both in a serious but stable condition.

What makes this so hard for all of us down here is that Scott's parents are both Firefighters in the RFS and were both in the truck on the callout to the MVA. En-route, Scott's Dad was trying to phone him to say "Meet us on scene." The fire was so intense that the number plates melted. Scotty was trapped inside the wreck. It just doesn't get any worse than that. We can only hope that it was the impact that took his life. His Mum was holding up an IV drip for the paramedics as they helped one of the women from the other vehicle, at the time wondering whether or not it was indeed her son's car on its roof still smouldering.

I'm sorry to upset you all with this story, but believe me, I've left out the very worst details that you really just don't want to know.

The funeral will be a full State Funeral, with guard of honour, handing over of an RFS flag to his parents, and all RFS members in their Yellows, on Friday December 3.

So please everyone, ride safe, have a beer for me and my RFS comrades on Friday night, have a great weekend, and make it back home in one piece. I'll do my level best to make sure I'm there for next year's run.

Wazza.

R.I.P. Scotty.