Lady Busa owner in WA
Hi All, My name is Kylie and I have just purchased a white hayabusa, white for visual so I can be seen. After reading some of the forums, yes another white in WA. Biggest hurdle.... convincing the better half about my choice. Are there any other female owners out there? Looking forward to country runs. Any advise greatly appreciated.
Rosebusa
Welcome Kylie Yes another Westy.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

G'day Kylie,

Welcome to the AHC! Very Happy

Just exactly how many white ones have you dudes and dude-ettes got over there now???

And what I really wanna know is......when u all get together on a ride day......how do you know ur riding ur own bike home at the end of the day?!? Lol3Pi_tongueLol3

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome, Kylie!

Which White do you have? White/Silver?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Welcome to the family!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome kylie , well we have quite a few lady owners of the hayabusa but not sure if there is any others in WA

enjoy

BK
welcome to the club.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Hiya Kylie. Yeh, there are quite a few girls here...

How long have you had it for (days, weeks?).
What bike did you have before and why did you go for the Busa?
Are you thinking abut any mods yet?
(09-11-2010, 11:42pm)KylieWA Wrote: Hi All, My name is Kylie and I have just purchased a white hayabusa, white for visual so I can be seen. After reading some of the forums, yes another white in WA. Biggest hurdle.... convincing the better half about my choice. Are there any other female owners out there? Looking forward to country runs. Any advise greatly appreciated.

hes just jealous that youll smoke him, with just a twist of the wrist!lol

...welcome!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(10-11-2010, 08:07am)Hutch99 Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 11:42pm)KylieWA Wrote: Hi All, My name is Kylie and I have just purchased a white hayabusa, white for visual so I can be seen. After reading some of the forums, yes another white in WA. Biggest hurdle.... convincing the better half about my choice. Are there any other female owners out there? Looking forward to country runs. Any advise greatly appreciated.

hes just jealous that youll smoke him, with just a twist of the wrist!lol

...welcome!

Welcome Kylie to the busa club...
Not enough women on these bikes -- congradulations Clap
Advice - ? Ask as many questions as you need there are some really good people with a library of helpfull info............
Welcome
Welcome KylieWA to the club, we have a great bunch of members here, keep an eye on any threads within the "Riding not Talking" , hopefully you'll be able get along on one of our group meets or runs, come along and introduce yourself, cheers.

Rob.
Welcome to the AHC , Enjoy the bike & the Forum .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Yes Another Westy Clap

Hey Kylie Welcome to the club great to see we need more female riders on Busas over here in WA.
Where about in WA are you??

I know that becboo is from WA and visits the forum every now and then you can always drop her a PM.

Don't worry about the other half he will get use to it and maybe see the light himself and buy one and as people have mentioned we have a great bunch over here so look for anything in the riding thread with WA in it.

Cheers Rev004
Welcome to the forum Kylie. Hope you enjoy the ride! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome Kylie
[Image: photo3.jpg]