hi everyone
(09-11-2010, 10:38am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 10:31am)Pommie Wrote: The only thing weirder than this is Bold and the Beautiful. About as believable too.
At least The Bold & The Beautiful has Ashley Jones and her magnificent boobs, something distinctly lacking here.

Sorry Rainbow, I have to disagree. bigfoots avatar has a phenomenal rack!
(09-11-2010, 10:38am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 10:31am)Pommie Wrote: The only thing weirder than this is Bold and the Beautiful. About as believable too.
At least The Bold & The Beautiful has Ashley Jones and her magnificent boobs, something distinctly lacking here.

And by the way, how do you know the actors names in bold and the not so beautiful and how great their "boobs" are?
(09-11-2010, 10:42am)Remsta Wrote: And by the way, how do you know the actors names in bold and the not so beautiful and how great their "boobs" are?
My wife records it and watches it with her dinner. I hate it, but it shuts her up for half an hour, so it's a trade off.

Also, Ashley Jones was in True Blood, running around in a bra and panties. RAWR!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(09-11-2010, 10:47am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 10:42am)Remsta Wrote: And by the way, how do you know the actors names in bold and the not so beautiful and how great their "boobs" are?
My wife records it and watches it with her dinner. I hate it, but it shuts her up for half an hour, so it's a trade off.

Also, Ashley Jones was in True Blood, running around in a bra and panties. RAWR!

Based on your signature I have assumed that you are a fan of a great comedy and therefore have good tastes. I will therefore give you the benefit of the doubt and not start a vicious rumor about you being a bold and the beautiful fan! Very Happy
(09-11-2010, 10:54am)Remsta Wrote: Based on your signature I have assumed that you are a fan of a great comedy and therefore have good tastes. I will therefore give you the benefit of the doubt and not start a vicious rumor about you being a bold and the beautiful fan! Very Happy
Thank you.

I'll say this much for B & B: it allowed me to buy the Play TV kit for my PS3 without the wife nagging, since she knew she'd be able to use it to record her crappy show.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Funny isn't it...the nagging only starts AFTER the ceremony!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(09-11-2010, 12:44pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Funny isn't it...the nagging only starts AFTER the ceremony!

Hijacked

Not sure what you're nagging about Steve. Very Happy
(09-11-2010, 12:54pm)Remsta Wrote:
(09-11-2010, 12:44pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Funny isn't it...the nagging only starts AFTER the ceremony!

Hijacked

Not sure what you're nagging about Steve. Very Happy

Marriage is like a deck of cards, in the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond............ By the end you'll just wish you had a club and a spade....