GEN I inner pannels
hey guys im looking for a website that has the infill pannels painted up i have seen them before but cant seem to find the exact website , does any 1 here know or has the website ?

thanks guys
Try this Kev

http://www.raceready.us/6.asp
(07-11-2010, 10:52am)bandit Wrote: Try this Kev

http://www.raceready.us/6.asp

your a gem bandit thanks heaps mate
I know Pashnit had a link on his site, and they were really expensive.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
yeah these arent cheap but i love the look and final finish

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, but more than US$600??? No thanks.
You're pretty handy; you could probably do it yourself.
yeah i could do a set my self , just waiting on a price on shiiping from the supplier
(07-11-2010, 02:11pm)big kev Wrote: yeah i could do a set my self , just waiting on a price on shiiping from the supplier
You're going to pay more than $600 for painted panels? Scary
(07-11-2010, 03:32pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 02:11pm)big kev Wrote: yeah i could do a set my self , just waiting on a price on shiiping from the supplier
You're going to pay more than $600 for painted panels? Scary

im just enquireing on a price shipping , i never said i was buying them lol but i do like the look of them
(07-11-2010, 03:34pm)big kev Wrote: im just enquireing on a price shipping , i never said i was buying them lol but i do like the look of them
Even without shipping, they're $549!
(07-11-2010, 03:39pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 03:34pm)big kev Wrote: im just enquireing on a price shipping , i never said i was buying them lol but i do like the look of them

just looking at it and did a $ conversion 389.00 USD = $393.16 AUD thats is you do the exchange thats not a bad price im going to see my local panel shop and get a quote as well , and thats why im waiting to see what shipping is going to cost so i can get a $ figure
(07-11-2010, 03:50pm)big kev Wrote: $393.16 AUD thats if you do the exchange
Yeah, so you'd have to pay to ship your panels to them first.
Whether you do the exchange or not, it's still a lot of money just for painted panels.
I reckon you'd be able to get someone to vacuum-form some panels for you for less than that.
(07-11-2010, 03:50pm)big kev Wrote:
(07-11-2010, 03:39pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:

just looking at it and did a $ conversion 389.00 USD = $393.16 AUD thats is you do the exchange thats not a bad price im going to see my local panel shop and get a quote as well , and thats why im waiting to see what shipping is going to cost so i can get a $ figure

what about the carbon ones ?
yeah ray i dont mind them b ut i like the painted ones , carbon ones had fiting issues from what i have read on the .org site
still sanding away at mine(which has been on hold for the last 2months)...but then ill get them down to CrowsCustom Paint
GenII Hunter Knuppel2