Hiya guys
A new Busa owner here, well not a "new" busa, but new to busa's. have owned heaps of bikes over the years and have just came off a GSX1400, and decided to give the Busa a go. She's a 2001 Silver/Blue with 45kms on her...Looks nice and tidy, just needs a lot of cleaning and servicing to bring her back.
Welcome!
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
welcome to the forum mate, enjoy.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Welcome Bugsy, I did the same thing a few months back trading my 14 for a gen 2 busa. Pi_thumbsup
ps where are you from
Hi there Bugsy27 .. Welcome to the AHC.
Mine is also a 2001 blue / silver.
Cheers ..
Dale
(31-10-2010, 03:30pm)Bugsy27 Wrote: She's a 2001 Silver/Blue with 45kms on her...

Welcome to the AHC, Bugsy....Very Happy

45km on an '01 model???? Wtf that sounds a bit "odd"?!?

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the forum buddy. Hope you enjoy the ride. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4

.jpg   139595400.jpg (Size: 17.34 KB / Downloads: 67) Thanks for the warm welcome guys...Shes a good bike but previous owner had next to no mechanical ability, so needs lots of little bits done, but basically very tidy
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Why you Dirty Rat Bugsy!!
Welcome
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Welcome Bugsy, you hunted down a real gem there mate, happy riding .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Thanks guys, had first good ride on her yesterday, and holy f**k are they quick, the power is very addictive, and with the reputation of our revenue gatherers ( police) here Id better reel it in a bit. But absolutely love it. 1 of the guys I ride with has a 2010 GSXR1000, and I can stay with him thru the twisty stuff and haul him in on the longer straights. Only complaint is shes hard on rear tyres, ..