Mocha/Latte night in WA
I'm 50 / 50 ATM for this one guys, still very busy at work. I'll try & make it depending on what time I knock off.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Hi guys, count me in !
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
I should be there tomorrow night at the "Left Bank" just hope it doesn't piss down!!!

Rob.
I'm 50/50 too!
Work always seems to come up!
Hi Guys,

Sounds good to me, I'll see you about 6ish all going well

Pi_thumbsup
Sorry Guys, wont be able to make it after all
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Fellers I'm still planning to come in even if it's raining, if it's raining I'll probably drive in. If I drive in I'll be wearing a Black Shirt with a Hayabusa on it, otherwise I'll be riding in.

Lets hope the weather holds out.

Cheers Rev004.
Sorry guy's couldn't get a leave pass tonight due to the premature birth of Jet last Friday. He wasn't due until Sunday. Oh, and Sus's a bit pissed that I bought a Track Bike (CBR600) in celebration of Jets birth. I mean she knows I always buy a bike or two when each childs born, I just don't understand?
Thats four kids now.
Fellers thanks for coming down even though it looked like it was going to piss down but hey one small shower and that was about it for me.

Nice to meet some more new faces as well as some of the usuals so until next time enjoy oh thanks for the laughs Clint.

Clint and Lee here's the link for Nov next year if your interested...
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=15137.

Cheers Rev004
Good to catch up with you guys again and new members ( Clint & Lee), a night of good conversation and lots of laughter,
Clap to Clint for providing the entertainment Lol2

Catch up again soon.

Rob.
Crap ..... I missed it; only just read about ........... must check in more often Confused
Where's Ya Snow Plough?
Had a good time cheers guys

Got to love the carbon fiber rims (Clint)

Oh yeah and if someone is lining you up at the lights, looks around and says cops in other lane this is not a invitation to go like a bat out of hell. Clint is one lucky duck lol

next time

Lee
It was a good night everyone, thanks for showing considering the clouds. I had a great time and cant wait for the next one.

Oh yeah and lee, we should figure out a hand sign to indicate a cop in the next lane cause It was too noisy and you were too far for me to hear but thanks for the warning.

Thanks for the link for next Nov, it falls on my girlfriends birthday Confused
(27-10-2010, 09:12pm)Roo Boy Wrote: Sorry guy's couldn't get a leave pass tonight due to the premature birth of Jet last Friday. He wasn't due until Sunday. Oh, and Sus's a bit pissed that I bought a Track Bike (CBR600) in celebration of Jets birth. I mean she knows I always buy a bike or two when each childs born, I just don't understand?
Thats four kids now.

Lol3 Congrates
The Distance, CAKE.
Clint

which girl friend, Miss Stoner? Eek

I think the finger swirling in the air does it for me Police
(28-10-2010, 11:38am)Cylon Wrote: Clint

which girl friend, Miss Stoner? Eek

I think the finger swirling in the air does it for me Police

HAHA na the real one but you just gave me an idea LOL
The Distance, CAKE.