Hiya all.
(22-10-2010, 07:45am)Missy_Moo Wrote: Have you got it yet? I have seen a Black & Red floating about town, is that yours? Nice colour BTW.
I've been slack, I need to get mine out a bit more, just seem to be carting around far too many text books for work. Can't wait for that crap to be finished.

Anyway enjoy!

I hate the coal mine tax on everything - lol no digs against the coal miners :-) But I don't earn big bikkies in the town, just a humble public servant.

Thanks again 2 everyone 4 the warm welcomes.

3 more sleeps, only 3 more sleeps. Yeeha
Gets here Monday arvo. Bad news, working a 12 hr shift Tue. Good news, looks like I'll have the rest of the week off. Bad news, weather 4cast looks Frigin crap 4 most of the week.
Glad 2 C there's another Busa rider in Mackay Missy Moo. Let's catch up 4 a weekend ride sometime soon.
[/size]

Welcome Remsta, your right, blacks the best, as they say, once youve
had black, you cant go back.Yes

(22-10-2010, 06:28pm)MarkOz Wrote: [/size]

Welcome Remsta, your right, blacks the best, as they say, once youve
had black, you cant go back.Yes

Sweet ride Mark.

Personaly, I prefer the saying "Once you've had French, you'll forget the rest" Lmfao
Tonight I feel like a big kid on Christmas eve. Not sure if I'll be able to get any shut eye.
Only 1 more sleep!NerdIcon_rolleyesIcon_rolleyesIcon_rolleyesIcon_rolleyes

And an update on the weather, looks sweet for the rest of the week. hehehe
(Sung to the tune of Teddy Bears Picnic)

Tooday's the day when Remsta gets his Booosa!
Where are you picking it up from and what time?
(25-10-2010, 09:58am)pan Wrote: Where are you picking it up from and what time?

It's on a truck being delivered from Sydney. Unfortunately it doesn't get here till late arvo or early evening. Sucks I've got a 12 hr day shift tomorrow, but it looks like I have the rest of the week off.
(25-10-2010, 10:01am)Remsta Wrote:

It's on a truck being delivered from Sydney. Unfortunately it doesn't get here till late arvo or early evening. Sucks I've got a 12 hr day shift tomorrow, but it looks like I have the rest of the week off.

Take it easy first if its raining up there but enjoy your new toy Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(25-10-2010, 04:51pm)ROD Wrote:
(25-10-2010, 10:01am)Remsta Wrote:

Take it easy first if its raining up there but enjoy your new toy Pi_thumbsup

Nah, weather looks great for the rest of the week.

She's finally here. Will post pics soon.
YAY ! I remember that feelin. Goodo for you Remsta.
No trophies, no flowers, no flashbubs, no wine,
He is haunted by something he can not define.
The Distance, CAKE.
Ladies and gents of the AHC, allow me to introduce the new love of my life....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice mate, now you know how the rest of us feel
(28-10-2010, 07:42pm)Steve Wrote: very nice mate, now you know how the rest of us feel

F#ck yeah. While I was Drool at some of the pics in here and reading all your posts, I was starting to think some of you were Idiot2. But then I went for my first Busa Biker today and spent the day Scary. Luckily I avoided the Police.
Now I reckon I'll spend the evening with a celebration Beer
Gotta luv tha blacks (I'm slightly biased)........nice bike mate....look after her.
Enjoy the ride Remsta.

Yeah, don't get many weekends off, work a rolling 24hr shift and we are very short staffed. sigh, thems the breaks. But yeah give a yell if your out and about.
Go hard, or Go home!