Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
Hi OZ, There was one about 2 weeks ago and on average that means there won't be another for a few weeks. Then someone will suggest a Thursday and away it goes again !!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(07-06-2010, 07:58pm)OZMarshy Wrote: was just wondering if these nights are still happening. i'm keen to try and get to one while i can before i head off for a few months up north to darwin.

dont think there will be 1 on till after our bilo ride
your welcome to come along on that to meet us

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
OK - I will do it..................................................

How about the Thursday after the Bilo ride? That would make it the 8th of July???????????????????????
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
I cannot make this one Champs
Any takers for this thursday 26th of Aug ?

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(23-08-2010, 05:03pm)TheShredder Wrote: Any takers for this thursday 26th of Aug ?

shane

I'll come along make it my first one

Aaron
OK , see you there.

Champs are you coming to show us your new exhaust system ?
I should be there at this stage.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Attention Team Mono will be Making a appearance Clap
Not on the Burger bike surely lol
hahahaha I only eat Burgers now
Sorry,

I will be on a kerosene chicken hopping over the ditch for a few days at the time Russell. Will have to show you next time. Shane can imitate the sound for you in the meantime.
I'll be in he car again, - shitbox bike won't start.
See you tonight.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
im leaving in 20 min
busa, love em
Been a while people!! Last post here was in August - very sad state.

Let's pick up the ball and get some summer gatherings on the go! DOn't know if PI was on the agenda for many up this way but surely it is about time for another steak? Who's good for it?