Hi There
Hello all

Saying Hi and introducing myself
Have been watching and reading heaps of good info in here for ages finally signed up
Know a few WA members who frequent here, they have helped me keep running over the last 4 years in an offroad enviroment Scary

Have a couple of Busa Motors and heaps of parts but No bike
My Brain and love for going fast will never be able to match No riding skills at all
I am one of those guys, that take the unfortunate misshaps on the bikes, rescue the motor out and transplant into light weight Off road Buggys

Getting about 2 years from a stock motor sucking Dust, shit and Crap at 8 to 10,000 rpm before a rebuild. Reason looking around in here again, is about to start rebuilding engine Number 3

Any one with experience in this enviroment or opinions to help obtain a better life for these poor, Miss Treated, Over Reved motors, feel free to throw your thoughts in

Or can just crusify me and Burn at the stake for using in such a manner
I have thick skin ( I think ! )

Cheers
Welcome Hello mate! Welcome
Welcome mate , WOW buggys how cool would love to see a few pics of your busa powered buggys some time ,

enjoy your time here mate
All shiney and new before its first Flogging ...... 3 yrs ago!
[Image: IMG_2694.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2688.jpg]

Bit of a test Drive
[Image: IMG_2738-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2723.jpg]

Go for a ride onboard not racing just playing
[Image: th_leemannewyear0910Published.jpg]

[Image: th_LeemanNewyear2010Sand_0001.jpg]

Other buggys #75 is Zx14
Gsxr 600, Zx9, Zx10,Busa
Probaly a couple of others as havnt watched this vid for a while
Enjoy
Welcome mate Welcome
enjoy the club forum
Cheers
Red
Welcomemate great vids
born to be mild
Nice...looks like fun....now I'm getting ideas that my bank balance can't support!!!
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Hello there .. Welcome
Mate there are some clever people on this forum .. they've helped me out heaps already
Welcome to the club buddy!! Would love to put a busa motor into my little buggy. Got an old XJ 550 motor in it at the moment and that is alot of fun. I can only imagine what the busa motor would be like.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
they are fcukin awsome lookin buggies, that much fun must surely be illegal, great place to use them as well ya lucky bugger
That looks Focking awesome. Here goes the credit card again. Where are all these sand dunes?
Cheers Guys

Like every thing that gets abused constantly
The cost of it all adds up Scary

Pics are of Lancelin about 1 hr North of Perth
The video is 3 hrs North @ Leeman/Greenhead
About 30 mins further north than Jurien Bay where I got Dragged up as a little taker but now live in Perth

The Fun Nazi's are making it very hard for us to go and have a play any where outside like used to as a young taker
Thats the only reason I race it
Nah who am I kidding
Nothing like racing down a one lane track @ 100+ behind another with Sticks, Dust, Mud and whatever else being thrown at you
All the while still looking for a way past the Fooker in front of you

Awsome fun Yes