Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
(26-08-2010, 08:35pm)bonnetboy Wrote: Just sold my VFR800 to buy a busa.
Dan

The viffer was an excellent handler mate, you just outgrew it.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(26-08-2010, 10:55pm)Madmax Wrote: The viffer was an excellent handler mate, you just outgrew it.

Definately! I loved the VFR but I'm 93kg & it just felt so small compared to some of my previous bikes so i need to move back to something bigger.
(27-08-2010, 11:40am)bonnetboy Wrote:
(26-08-2010, 10:55pm)Madmax Wrote: The viffer was an excellent handler mate, you just outgrew it.

Definately! I loved the VFR but I'm 93kg & it just felt so small compared to some of my previous bikes so i need to move back to something bigger.

Well I can confirm that in your case bigger was certainly better. Look forward to meeting you at Tathra when we get down there.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
hi everyone, i have been of the net 4 a long time but i am back,just trying to catch up with all the gossip but its all is a bit slow.
I just had to post here to tell everyone i cant wait until tathra to meet everyone 30+ busas should be great
cheers john BikerBikerBikerBiker
born to be mild
(27-08-2010, 07:02pm)king 62 Wrote: hi everyone, i have been of the net 4 a long time but i am back,just trying to catch up with all the gossip but its all is a bit slow.
I just had to post here to tell everyone i cant wait until tathra to meet everyone 30+ busas should be great
cheers john BikerBiker

Good ta have ya back on line, John Pi_thumbsup

Yep, that loop ride at Tathra IS lookin' mighty healthy!!!

I've never ridden with THAT many busa's in one big pack before.....it should be very interesting, to say the least!!

Coolsmiley
I have sent the Park two/three emails regarding payment of deposit for our run in December without reply. Anyone else having problems?
(30-08-2010, 10:49am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I have sent the Park two/three emails regarding payment of deposit for our run in December without reply. Anyone else having problems?

CeeJay,

prolly easier to just give them a ring on: 02 6494 1302.
They can take a CC deposit over the phone.

Coolsmiley
Thanks Baz...I thought email would be easier but maybe the technomologicalness of Tathra isn't up to speed yet (no govt. broadband network debates needed here).
Hi guys, newbie here, I was wondering if there is room for 1 more for Tathra bash, then I would like to come.

Cheers Red
(11-09-2010, 09:56am)Red-Haya Wrote: Hi guys, newbie here, I was wondering if there is room for 1 more for Tathra bash, then I would like to come.

Cheers Red

G'day Red,
give the Tathra Beach Tourist Park a ring on: 02 6494 1302. Make sure u tell them ur with the Hayabusa Club and that u want share accomodation!
They will take a CC deposit over the phone.
After you have booked, please PM me ur details so that I can update the "confirmed attendees" list (this last bit is VERY IMPORTANT!!! because it helps us organise catering, entertainment, etc.)

If ya want/need any more info, juz gimme a call on the mob. # below, ok?

Keep it fun,
bazman
0419 292 632
Coolsmiley

Oh, & btw.....Welcome to the AHC Red, lookin' forward to ridin' & partying with ya at the Busa Bash!!! Pi_thumbsup
Thank you Bazman, will do that :)
looks like another one,good one red-hayaPi_thumbsup,we might make 40 busasPi_thumbsupBiker
born to be mild
Wow 40 busas is a decent number, thank you King :)
You'll have a ball mate ,& it's only a short ride & not much fuel from
Melbourne ,nice 1/2 day trip & well worth it .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Well guys, I've got some good news and some bad news....

Bad news first; due to aggravating an old back injury, I'm having to pull the pin on this trip, which leads me to the...
Good news; I have just cancelled my booking for the Beach Cabin (which was for FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY) so there's now a few beds available for Friday night.

I've phoned Bazman this morning to give him the heads up, and just got off the phone to the caravan park, and I told them they'd probably get a phone call today from another 'busa club member to book the cabin for that night.

Have a great run everybody and keep those bikes all shiney side up.

Oh, and Bazman, you'll have seen it before on the site somewhere but this is my big red bus:
[Image: thebus001gv9.jpg]