business cards
not sure if these exist here or not but they would be handy to have when talking to other Busa owners who don't know about us. I was talking to a bloke today who just bought an 09 model white, silver and blue just like mine. He was asking about clubs and info on them. I told him about us but had no idea about the address. A simple card which could be printed out on a home computer (about 10 or 12 to an A4 page) is all thats needed. If I was more talented I could do it, but alas i'm no good at designing stuff. I would get them laminated and keep them under the seat.
(28-08-2010, 06:14pm)Steve Wrote: not sure if these exist here or not but they would be handy to have when talking to other Busa owners who don't know about us. I was talking to a bloke today who just bought an 09 model white, silver and blue just like mine. He was asking about clubs and info on them. I told him about us but had no idea about the address. A simple card which could be printed out on a home computer (about 10 or 12 to an A4 page) is all thats needed. If I was more talented I could do it, but alas i'm no good at designing stuff. I would get them laminated and keep them under the seat.
Volvi's got shitloads of them .Well Some anyway .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
how do we get hold of them or the template, pm him I guess.
(28-08-2010, 06:22pm)Steve Wrote: how do we get hold of them or the template, pm him I guess.
Good guess .

I usually show them the site on the phone and then send then the link either on the cell or in email - I never carry cards and don't keep the ones I receive :(
But I may be the only person doing this- I also tell them to google the club incase both the phone/email is not possible.

Cheers
Bill
I did tell him to google but a hard copy would have been good
just tell them to google 'Australiian hayabusa club' if you don't have pen/paper or business card
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
The cards are great,I've always got some under the seat .

Try here guys
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=13681
thanks for the link, I have sent Volvi a message and ordered a set if he still has them.
(28-08-2010, 08:43pm)Steve Wrote: thanks for the link, I have sent Volvi a message and ordered a set if he still has them.

Clap
He should have some but if not shoot me a Pm with ya details i still have about half a box Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com