Canberrans Sips Again
(07-07-2010, 09:21pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I KNOW!! We have BOTH! The Canberra Club is thinking of starting a superhero type thing.

Cool so suits & all!!....

Superhero Thursday, as long as there's no fighting over the outfits.

Mr Invisible might always win with their Scary
Go hard, or Go home!
Anyone interested in a dinner and drink at Zeffer's this Thursday night guys?
It's been a while. 6.30 park near the tables outside.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
How about Wed night at the Kingston Hotel? there is a chance I have TWO members of the Sydney mob in town. Talk about popular, I got two phone calls tonight while I was working. Maggie Beer was thrilled to hear what the club was up to.
(26-07-2010, 11:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: How about Wed night at the Kingston Hotel? there is a chance I have TWO members of the Sydney mob in town. Talk about popular, I got two phone calls tonight while I was working. Maggie Beer was thrilled to hear what the club was up to.

Wednesday night sounds good mate. Mind you, rain rain go away will be playing tomorrow arvo. If it's raining, I'm staying on the couch!

Max
WAIT! Change of plan. THURSDAY night at the Kingston Hotel. Loafie is staying next door and doesn't have a vehicle and I've got Tycho in town for the night. Organising boys is like herding cats.
(27-07-2010, 11:02pm)Heidi1 Wrote: WAIT! Change of plan. THURSDAY night at the Kingston Hotel. Loafie is staying next door and doesn't have a vehicle and I've got Tycho in town for the night. Organising boys is like herding cats.

Thursday night it is. Hopefully the rain will have buggered off by then.

Later

Max
Well I'm out.

2pm to midnight Thursday and Friday.

Then a month on Monday to Friday 8a - 4p and weekends off
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
See you guys then , bloody freezing cold miserable ruddy town you have .
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(28-07-2010, 08:50pm)LOAFIE Wrote: See you guys then , bloody freezing cold miserable ruddy town you have .

You should have included "wet" cold, miserable ruddy town Loafman.
If it's not raining tomorrow night I'll be there, if it's raining, I'll be inside warm and dry watching that RAN boat show. They're used to be wet!

Max
No worries Max and Les, looks like I will be here till December (home on weekends )
So plenty of time to catch up
That's gotta be a good thing Loaf, which side of town are you staying on?
I'm staying at The Medina , just up road from the Kingston Hotel and working on new carpark at the Hospital
(29-07-2010, 06:23am)LOAFIE Wrote: I'm staying at The Medina , just up road from the Kingston Hotel and working on new carpark at the Hospital

Better give it a miss for tonight mate, too much of that wet shit falling out of the sky, and right on peak hour. Gotta love the weather God's timing.

later.

Max
Anyone interested in braving the chilling night sky this Thursday night for a Zeffer's evening?
Sorry Max , had to dash back to Sydney last nite.
Hope to catch up next week, Zeffers is that the Pizza joint in "manuka"