Busa Textile Jackets....GET IN QUICK!!!!
(27-07-2010, 04:56am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 11:51am)bazman Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 08:55am)Ozboc Wrote: Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )

ha ha......it's not good when ppl start givin' me ideas like that....I tend to grab the ball and run like hell with it!!!! Pi_freak But seriously, i WAS thinkin' 'bout getting "Hayabusa" tattooed down the length of the old fella...but maybe I'll hafta juz abbreviate it to "Busa" UndecidedLol3

Coolsmiley

Elton John wanted to tattoo Rolls Royce down the side of his pecker but the tattooist strongly refused,he said Landcruiser was more appropriate after all the shit that its been through!!!!

pmsl, thats funny

personally i like the series 2 jackets better, but each to their own, its a great buy , even if they're a bit wanky

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
i can only give big thanks to big kev for the trouble he went though to send one of the busa keyrings out to me in new zealand it would have been very easy for him to say no but i recieced my keyring about a week later and i love it so thank you big kev for that. i too like the busa jacket but unfortuatly living in new zealand and BGWs shipping price i have given up having propably the only one in new zealand. Very Happy
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(27-07-2010, 07:32pm)black13 Wrote: personally i like the series 2 jackets better, but each to their own, its a great buy , even if they're a bit wanky

Got my jacket today, quite happy with it, and then I see this! Totally agree it's a nicer jacket, but.... for the price I paid I'm still a happy camper. It'll be quite a good summer jacket I reckon.
Hey there Kev and Marz, you are both entitled to your own opinion. I have no doubt that you would get on like a house on fire on a ride, but if you didn't you'd stay away from each other. Let's draw a line under it, agree to disagree and leave each other alone. I'll leave the posts up for now, but I'm happy to remove them if you both want me to so we don't scare the newbies.

P.S. If they made them in 'womens', I'd be there looking like a wanker like the rest of you.
(27-07-2010, 10:34pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey there Kev and Marz, you are both entitled to your own opinion. I have no doubt that you would get on like a house on fire on a ride, but if you didn't you'd stay away from each other. Let's draw a line under it, agree to disagree and leave each other alone. I'll leave the posts up for now, but I'm happy to remove them if you both want me to so we don't scare the newbies.

P.S. If they made them in 'womens', I'd be there looking like a wanker like the rest of you.

Like the rest of you, I Resemble that remark Heidi .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(27-07-2010, 10:34pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey there Kev and Marz, you are both entitled to your own opinion. I have no doubt that you would get on like a house on fire on a ride, but if you didn't you'd stay away from each other. Let's draw a line under it, agree to disagree and leave each other alone. I'll leave the posts up for now, but I'm happy to remove them if you both want me to so we don't scare the newbies.

just came on to clean out my inbox and get every ones address for there mugs ,

heidi i have to much love for the club to stay so im pulling my affilation with the busa club , marzman has made it clear how he feels in his PM to me . im leaveing it at that , some of the close freinds on here know how to get ahold of me through other channels ,

take care guys
big kev let me be the first to say that you will be greatly missed on this site. im only a newbie but you have helped me and i have enjoyed your forum comments. i got what you was talking about with the jackets and i agreed with you so my HAYABUSA buddy i hope you reconsider and stay on the site. thank you for your own thoughts and ideas. Pi_thumbsup
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(27-07-2010, 10:34pm)Heidi1 Wrote: If they made them in 'womens', I'd be there looking like a wanker like the rest of you.

Heidi, they are one of the few jackets that can be unisex. I've worn Graham's once or twice Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I think the jackets look great. Would actually like one regardless of WANK comments. Does everyone here ride a Hayabusa or is this a place to get a rise. Hey I thought we were roughly in the same game here, Really don't see the point in giving each other grief. A valuable tip for a good jacket turned into a vespa forum. Spare me please.
Landmine
hopefully mine turns up today.looking forward to it. Very Happy

thanks for the tip
yeah cheeky,
I'm STILL waitin' for mine....& I only live about 55km from the warehouse.....damn their new policy, much preferred to walk in to the shop (and be able to try things on for size)!Frown
Is the shop at Narellan still the warehouse? I thought he'd be closing that one down and operating out of somewhere smaller( to cut down on overheads as he claimed)...otherwise why shut it to the public?
(27-07-2010, 07:32pm)black13 Wrote:
(27-07-2010, 04:56am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 11:51am)bazman Wrote:
(26-07-2010, 08:55am)Ozboc Wrote: Easy solution , you will be the guy with the leather chaps with the bum cut out of it showing your busa tat :) ( kidding )

ha ha......it's not good when ppl start givin' me ideas like that....I tend to grab the ball and run like hell with it!!!! Pi_freak But seriously, i WAS thinkin' 'bout getting "Hayabusa" tattooed down the length of the old fella...but maybe I'll hafta juz abbreviate it to "Busa" UndecidedLol3

Coolsmiley

Elton John wanted to tattoo Rolls Royce down the side of his pecker but the tattooist strongly refused,he said Landcruiser was more appropriate after all the shit that its been through!!!!

pmsl, thats funny

personally i like the series 2 jackets better, but each to their own, its a great buy , even if they're a bit wanky

Haven't seen those jackets before...they look alright...and in my favourite colour!
(28-07-2010, 10:49pm)Landmine Wrote: A valuable tip for a good jacket turned into a vespa forum. Spare me please.
Landmine

I resemble THAT remark! Coolsmiley
Got the jumper today in Blue its flash, 2 day turn around Pi_thumbsup

http://www.bikegearwarehouse.com.au/Mens...ed-Jumpers
(29-07-2010, 08:44am)bazman Wrote: yeah cheeky,
I'm STILL waitin' for mine....& I only live about 55km from the warehouse.....damn their new policy, much preferred to walk in to the shop (and be able to try things on for size)!Frown

Ditto Pi_thumbsup
(29-07-2010, 09:05am)CeeJay07 Wrote: Is the shop at Narellan still the warehouse? I thought he'd be closing that one down and operating out of somewhere smaller( to cut down on overheads as he claimed)...otherwise why shut it to the public?

I was told they the shop at Narellan will still be there base for their internet business but open to the public Frown
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten