Old vid
Remember when the old Pacific highway was like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V28TsFnflL8
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Pi_thumbsup Ahh the good ol days.
Men were men, sheep were nervous and gay meant happy!!

Gotta love em!

Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
well i know where im heading next, also was that the sound of your exhausts scraping on the road at 4:30?
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(25-07-2010, 05:05pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: well i know where im heading next, also was that the sound of your exhausts scraping on the road at 4:30?

Not saying that it was me . . . , but I would guess it was the footpeg. It also touches briefly a couple of corners after. (and if the rider hadn't have been nursing the camera on the tank, probably would have scraped on the first tight righthander after Mt White as well.

Interesting to note how cornering lines and throttle control have changed between then and
doing cornering schools. Nowadays I never go close to touching a peg.
Roughly when was this vid recorded? I've never seen the road so bloody quiet! (although I've never had the chance to ride it on a weekday)
(25-07-2010, 07:43pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Roughly when was this vid recorded? I've never seen the road so bloody quiet! (although I've never had the chance to ride it on a weekday)

Would be around 2002.
I used to ride it nearly every weekday morning on the way to work.
It was always very quiet. Rare to see a car. I wouldn't go near it on the weekends.