Busa for hire?
(12-07-2010, 06:23pm)VNSVLE Wrote: http://www.motorcyclesolutions.com.au/Re...20Hayabusa
Have a look here buddy can get 2009 white and blue

I though it was a fair question..... very optimistic but fair enough...
And look... we found one..

Sweet...
I mite consider it next time I'm in Syd..
Thanks guys
Couldn't have said some of those comments better myself :)
I'll repost after finding out prices etc...
I'm planning on a ride from Sydney going south on Labour Day (Mon) going South and hopefully starting early to avoiding the traffic madness - if anyone wants to join me and my borrowed... I mean hired... ride.

yours in successful optimism
Derek
Yeah Derek....

I'd be up for a ride on Mon 4th Oct (i'm rostered off that day....but NOT G/F day >>> DOH!!)
I'm 90 kms south of Syd. in Wollongong. There's some nice roads to ride around here.....Macquarie Pass > Kangaroo Valley > Cambewarra Mtn, if ur keen (long w/end double demerits....oh well, so be it!! Eek)

I'll PM you my contact details soon,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Hey Bazman
I'm going to try get tickets to GF.
I'm thinking I'll be luckier getting the busa; but then I didn't think that would be possible so hey :) I'm hoping it's my lucky streak... of course finishing my trip to Sydney with all (remaining) points in tact will be 3 for 3 and I can't even wish for more.

I've never ridden that area and your trip sounds exciting; the wife wants to visit friends Mittagong (near Berima, I think) and that's really my only detour... other than that I'm happy to fly in your slip stream.
I'll let you know how I go acquiring a toy to play with.
Cheers
Derek
There are beautiful roads between Bazman's place and Mittagong (Bowral and Moss Vale)! You'll love it Derek. Kangaroo Valley, Macquarie Pass, hmmmmmmm, wish I had a road bike still...

Hey, I know, I could rent a Busa and join you! LOL
(13-07-2010, 07:12pm)pan Wrote: There are beautiful roads between Bazman's place and Mittagong (Bowral and Moss Vale)! You'll love it Derek. Kangaroo Valley, Macquarie Pass, hmmmmmmm, wish I had a road bike still...

Hey, I know, I could rent a Busa and join you! LOL

You could rent one for Tathra Pan ,wealthy porsche owner.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
...or just show up with a trackie and a trailer!
(13-07-2010, 10:19pm)pan Wrote: ...or just show up with a trackie and a trailer!
even better, love a look, as I'm sure, would many .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
You can hire anything else why not a Busa. If you come West I will look in to it. There would be costs disclaimers and risk but everything can be paided for.
(13-07-2010, 06:59pm)debandee Wrote: Hey Bazman
I'm going to try get tickets to GF.
I'm thinking I'll be luckier getting the busa; but then I didn't think that would be possible so hey :) I'm hoping it's my lucky streak... of course finishing my trip to Sydney with all (remaining) points in tact will be 3 for 3 and I can't even wish for more.

I've never ridden that area and your trip sounds exciting; the wife wants to visit friends Mittagong (near Berima, I think) and that's really my only detour... other than that I'm happy to fly in your slip stream.
I'll let you know how I go acquiring a toy to play with.
Cheers
Derek

my sons footy team is doing a raffle that includes 2 return flights to Sydney
2 nights accomodation in the Radisson Hotel for 2

plus 2 NRL grand final tickets

tickets are $5.00 each

worth a go i guess lol
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
damn, damn, damn... :(
my opportunity to get to Sydney has gone on hold although the hire-a-busa exercise has proven possible.
thanks for all your help
maybe on the next visit...
Cheers
Derek