Canberrans Sips Again
Yeah it'd be good to meet you all sometime. I'm up for some Zeffer's.
That would be tops. We'll get us all together, who is free next Thursday night? I'll have to check the work schedule before I commit though.
(03-07-2010, 07:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: That would be tops. We'll get us all together, who is free next Thursday night? I'll have to check the work schedule before I commit though.
Next Thursday night sounds doable for me. 6.30pm at Zeffer's, park on the footpath near the outdoor seating.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
There's another new Canberra bloke isn't there? Hang on, I think we have three newbies. Mr Invisible, the nice South African bloke and another.
The more the merrier.
Can you remember their names, we should PM them.
Yeah Thursday nights are good for me.
I'm out.

I'm working late for the Commish that night.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Maate, you should come and wear your suite to show off to the sheilas!!!
OMG

There is a Mr Visible now.... oh my... is that part of the mythical tales magical suite wearing????
Go hard, or Go home!
I KNOW!! We have BOTH! The Canberra Club is thinking of starting a superhero type thing.
C'MON MAX! Get on your bloody bike and get out to Fyshwick. I want to hear your news.
(12-07-2010, 05:22pm)Heidi1 Wrote: C'MON MAX! Get on your bloody bike and get out to Fyshwick. I want to hear your news.

Sorry mate, Alexander and I are installing new ducting in the ceiling for the ducted gas heating, saving ourselves over a grand by doing it ourselves. Gotta love that!

Max
OH NICE!
(12-07-2010, 09:00pm)Heidi1 Wrote: OH NICE!

It's a work in progress. The guys that uninstalled the old Vulcan Powerhouse and installed the new Braemar left a hellova mess, with missing insulation everywhere the stuff that he removed he just left up there as well as leaving gaps and slices in the new ducting where it met the old. As a consequence it was warmer in the roof space than down here.
I have to get a couple of bags of batts and some more ducts before we go up and at it again.