Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
Let''s go. Simmo, I'll meet you in the spa.
(16-06-2010, 11:10am)Madmax Wrote: The poll is now closed.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010 will be the dates we run the Tathra Bash on.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to have your say.
Max

wOoHoO.....Very Happy

I truly hope that EVERYONE that voted for this w/end can do their best to make it....and it would be great if the members that voted for the other w/end could juggle their schedule a little bit so they can make it too....time for everybody to start sorting out their leave pass with the boss-partner-family-bondage mistress/master.

The 'busa's are gettin' back to Tathra Beach.....for the biggest & best Busa party in Oz ever !!!! BikerParty-smiley-018BeerGrouphug Bring it on....
(16-06-2010, 12:24pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Let''s go. Simmo, I'll meet you in the spa.

Last one in is a rotten egg Lol2
Booked, beach hut No 2 Black13,Island drift, King 62 ( not 69 ) & myself.
See you guy's in Cooma ,lunch time Friday .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
What's the go with booking accommodation people? Are we booking our own, or do we collect numbers and book the whole place.....I feel a Pauline Hanson moment coming on.....please explain!

Anyone else from Newie coming or what?!
CeeJay,

Don't worry, Les should be posting something soon re: accomodation details....stand-by (or u could just ring the Tourist Park straight away....juz make sure u tell them ur with the busa club, coz i think Les has organised us a special group discount)

Les....where are you....?
I'm no longer able to go. Unfortunately, my licence now belongs to the Police until further notice.
Where would you be coming from Biker Boy? I'm assuming we will have a car or two coming with partners/non-licensed riders in it. If you still want to come for the fun and drinking, we'll see if there is a car coming from your direction.

Not sure where Les is, we'll talk to him and post up accomodation details. The SA mob have jumped the gun slightly, but they have a LONG was to come!

The accomodation will be booked individually, but Raeleen (the lady at the caravan park) does us a deal. If you can, organise a few to get into a cabin together, but if you can't (or are new to the group), we'll sort you out. DOn't feel goofy if you don't feel you know anyone well enough to share accomodation, if last year's run is anything to go by, you will have a whole heap of new friends by the end of the weekend and no probs next year.
Les is a suite for a couple of weeks. He's working business hours at the moment.

He'll make arrangements with Raelene, she was excellent to us last year and I have no doubts will look after us again with cooked breakfasts, tea and coffee.

How exciting is this!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'll give Raeleen a call tomorrow, people are champing at the bit. We can at least get it started.
Is there any way that we can convince the powers-that-be to rearrange the calendar as we know it, and bring December forward just a tad?
(16-06-2010, 01:35pm)BikerBoy Wrote: I'm no longer able to go. Unfortunately, my licence now belongs to the Police until further notice.

Very sad news...

If you should feel that it would be good for your bike to be present in Tathra, I'd be happy to ride it for you! Very Happy I have a licence but no road bike!
Closer to the event, I'll put up a post asking if anyone has partners (or themselves) bringing a car. I'll ask if you have a spare seat and where you will be coming from. We might try and double up for people who are having trouble with transport. Transport costs will be half the petrol and a maccas breakfast (it's the rules, there is no sense arguing).
(16-06-2010, 04:03pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'll give Raeleen a call tomorrow, people are champing at the bit. We can at least get it started.

Well cmon details , geez hard getting good help these days.
Look forward to many Southos and merryment with the Busa crew..Yes
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(17-06-2010, 12:27pm)LOAFIE Wrote:
(16-06-2010, 04:03pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I'll give Raeleen a call tomorrow, people are champing at the bit. We can at least get it started.

Well cmon details , geez hard getting good help these days.
Look forward to many Southos and merryment with the Busa crew..Yes

Hey,Bazman. Island drift is wondering if your taking a fishing rod ,or surf board ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here