New to the Group
Hi all, I am new to the group and have just accquired my first Busa. Scary
I have been riding off and on for 25 years, having spent the last few on cruisers. It has been great getting back in the saddle of a sports bike that fits my tall and solid frame!
Being somewhat technically challenged, I have never used a Forum but have been recommended to keep an eye on whats going on in here and learn a thing or two.
As the weather improves in Melbourne will be looking for joining in on some rides.
welcome!...plenty of members in your state
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome yeah heaps of mexicans on here dude ,
Hey bloke, welcome.

Bike looks strangely familiar!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
G'day mate, welcome! Jump right in. How about some photos of the new beastie, we LOVE photos.
(14-06-2010, 12:13am)PostmanPete Wrote: Hey bloke, welcome.

Gday PP,
I would hope you haven't forgotten it already! Had to battle some red tape to effect the transfer due to not having a Vic licence. Finally came across a public servant who also rode bikes and was keen to help. Off an a ride shortly to Kinglake - Healesville etc.
Cheers
(14-06-2010, 10:08am)redline Wrote:
(14-06-2010, 12:13am)PostmanPete Wrote: Hey bloke, welcome.

Gday PP,
I would hope you haven't forgotten it already! Had to battle some red tape to effect the transfer due to not having a Vic licence. Finally came across a public servant who also rode bikes and was keen to help. Off an a ride shortly to Kinglake - Healesville etc.
Cheers

Hope it was a good run....... waaaaaayyyyyyy to cold for me, those corners look too slippery this time of year! Enjoy Biker

P.S. This is Redlines new toy!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the forum mate. Plenty of helpful folk here. You definitely have the best colour scheme.Very Happy
Welcome to the forum and World Wide Brotherhood of Hayabusa Biker owners.
yes welcome, and if your after someone to ride with im only a phone call away, hope to see you on the road soon
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(13-06-2010, 10:13pm)redline Wrote: Hi all...... As the weather improves in Melbourne will be looking for joining in on some rides.

G'day redline,

Welcome to the busa club!! Coolsmiley

You're more than Welcome to come along to our annual get-together in December....the "Tathra Beach Busa Bash"!!! It is arguably the BIGGEST gathering of Busa's on the eastern seaboard....with a GREAT ride & a HUGE party thrown in to boot Yes.....and YOU are personally INVITED to attend, mate!!! Pi_thumbsup

There should be a few other club members coming up from near where you are.....lookin' forward to meeting up & riding with you and many other newbies, as well as all the usual crew there this year!

Keep It Fun,
bazman,
Coolsmiley