W.A World Domination II South West Busa Run Nov 18th - Nov 21st 2011
I want a trophy!!! It can be plastic, it just has to be SHINY and better than Simmo's!
Book me inCoolsmiley
Glad to see you guys are coming over.

Will make for a very fun and exciting run.

Looking fwd to it.

Don't sell the bike Huls. If so maybe you should up grade to a Gen1.
Shit yeah, Simmo's the only sane one amongst us.
Count me in.
(11-06-2010, 12:58pm)Rev004 Wrote: Camel we were wondering when we would hear from you is the cook in for the ride this time or will it be a SOLO affair.

Ahem, ahh, this will be solo. She has refused to get back on the bike since the anniversary run. I still can't fathom why this is the case. We all rode sensibly and within the speed limit....
How many wheels did you have on the deck at any one time?
Only did one mono, at 200 past Horone1!
Camel Glad to see your in, was getting worried you had a permanent ban. Posted speed limits as usual.

(11-06-2010, 08:09pm)Camel Wrote: Only did one mono, at 200 past Horone1!
We could arrange for transport say 12 seater mini van to take partnersSmitten down to the accommodation and to the various spots we would be going to. And they could do some wineriesBoobies4 and the like whilst we are out enjoying ourselves.Biker
(12-06-2010, 09:52am)Roo Boy Wrote: We could arrange for transport say 12 seater mini van to take partnersSmitten down to the accommodation and to the various spots we would be going to. And they could do some wineriesBoobies4 and the like whilst we are out enjoying ourselves.Biker

Good idea. I reckon my missus would be in on that.
(11-06-2010, 03:53pm)Camel Wrote:
(11-06-2010, 12:58pm)Rev004 Wrote: Camel we were wondering when we would hear from you is the cook in for the ride this time or will it be a SOLO affair.

Ahem, ahh, this will be solo. She has refused to get back on the bike since the anniversary run. I still can't fathom why this is the case. We all rode sensibly and within the speed limit....

You were a very naughty boy weren't you Mark?
So you guys need any help in the organizing/planning ???

I'm open if you have anything to go my way!!!

Axe!
(18-06-2010, 08:18pm)Axe Wrote: So you guys need any help in the organizing/planning ???

I'm open if you have anything to go my way!!!

Axe!

Hi Axe,

Thanks for the Offer will bare it in mind but there isn't too much going on at the moment, we already have some chalets put aside, Roo Boy has got someone working on a Design for the Shirts and Stubby Holders and in general just bouncing some ideas off one another regarding the 4 days and some minor things that we need to improve on from last time.
I'm in Mandurah as well so if you ever want to catch up for a cuppa I can run you through what we did last time and what things we need to get better.

Oh for those interested we have roughly 41 keen on the weekend at the moment. Currently 36 Bikes in Total and 26 are Busas.

Cheers Rev004