Canberrans Sips Again
hiya all back in town after some bullet train touring of Japan...been back a few weeks but work is hectic, flying to Melb almost weekly, drive down to Albury for on job on Fri (and back all in day...doesn't leave much time.

Rego expires 20/5, prob clear cobwebs on a Canbriders run tomorrow and let lapse for winter while I recoup funds after Japan
Hey Max!! YEDI SHOWED ME HOW!!! How did I not know about this shit????? You hang off like a loonie and the bike stays UPRIGHT!!! It is my new favourite thing in the whole world, but man I'm going to have to do some work on my legs if I'm going to get any good. We went out and carved up Mt Ainslie last night.

I now hold the lap record in my office AND my kitchen!!!

P.S. And I didn't fall off!!
LOL good for you mate. you were good before, now you'll be orsome!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
You were right about the foot and Pan was right about the knee.
It might be easier if you used a chair with rollers Lol3

Better still, I can post you one of the kids old scooters which you can dress up to look like a bike and then you can put a knee down Lol2
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I'll be doing it on the busa soon enough!
Endless amount of roundabouts to practice on in the capital too - just make sure you do some right handers as well to wear the other side of the tyres out and WEAR PROPER RIDING GEAR YA SQUID Lol3

Cheers Ruffy
Canberra Riders Tonight
I'd come but I've got to go and hurt people in training tonight
Regards

Dan
We had a good night, a few Busas and then there were the rest! lol
Yes, they are now an offshoot of the Hayabusa Club. Lurch was thrilled when I told him! I like them now, the girls are great fun and I'm enjoying working with the L platers.
Anyone interested in a Zeffer's evening this Thursday nigyht?

6.30, we promise to sit inside.(:-)))

Max
Sorry mate, I have to get out to Laurie's and pick up the MIGHTY RGV!!! Not sure where I could park the trailer.......
This Thursday night Canberrans we have to eat in at Zeffer's!!

I'm even going to ride the Black Busa this time. We still have to sit inside though, shit it's cold out there!
Last calls for Zeffer's this Thursday night.