Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
Tathra Ride Cancelled due to some members not wanting to go there

Showback

Just kidding
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(22-05-2010, 04:49pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I'd like to know which Newcastle ride gets 15-30 Busas???? I was on the Nymboida run this year and there was only a handful of us "classy citizens". Even the toy run at Xmas (which attracts thousands of bikes) wouldn't get that many Busas.

P.S. Hey Madmax....what date will the poll end? I need to book in for annual leave, and the earlier the better. And thanks for the t-shirt too!!!!

The 16th June mate, a month as promised. You may get an idea by looking at the way the vote is heading to give you idea mate. I'm going to have to take leave to get to the 2nd weekend, Looks like I'm booking leave at this stage Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freakPi_freakPi_freakPi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
4th and 5th can do , will bring a friend.
Did someone say Spa suites Yes
[Image: photo3.jpg]
A FRIEND HUH! I'm showing her your video!
Greetings guys - i live down near Tathra ( 30 min away ) if you need anything done that a phone call can not take care of - then PM me ...

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(24-05-2010, 04:37pm)Ozboc Wrote: Greetings guys - i live down near Tathra ( 30 min away ) if you need anything done that a phone call can not take care of - then PM me ...
Boc

yeah, Ozboc, we do need something done.......we need you to TURN UP THIS TIME !?! Lol2

but, all jokes aside......being semi-local, there may be just one or two small things that you might be able to help me with. I'll PM you when/if need be, ok?

baz.
Coolsmiley
I've put in my leave application today (had to get in early before someone else nominated the same period) and I'm banking on Tathra being first weekend in December....hope that lots of members are not holding off until the day before the poll ends to vote for the second weekend Idiot2 or I'll be going to Tathra the week before you guys.
Mmmmmmm....but then again, it'll be quiet and I'll have the place to myself, I'll get the clockwise-one-foot-at-a-time-spa lodge, the pub won't run out of grog as quick....quick everyone....vote for the second weekend in December! Coolsmiley
Bazman - last time ( or the first time ) i was actually moving in that weekend - and did not have net connection the week before and week after - and actually got my dates mixed up ....

I may not have my busa by December as its up for sale the misses bought a Big bastard boat and already have too many toys ( launch the boat from Kiannini - tathra actually - where you guys took the photos at the boat ramp )

if you need me - let me know -
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
(24-05-2010, 08:07pm)Ozboc Wrote: Bazman - last time ( or the first time ) i was actually moving in that weekend - and did not have net connection the week before and week after - and actually got my dates mixed up ....

I may not have my busa by December as its up for sale the misses bought a Big bastard boat and already have too many toys ( launch the boat from Kiannini - tathra actually - where you guys took the photos at the boat ramp )

if you need me - let me know -

WOW, we're riding, drinking and BOATING at Tathra this year. It just gets better and better!!!!Drool (when you said "Big bastard boat" I hope you meant it''ll hold all of us, otherwise I bags being on the first trip!Lol3)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(24-05-2010, 04:17pm)Heidi1 Wrote: A FRIEND HUH! I'm showing her your video!

Get with the times i have a Dvd player and a stereo and a tv and a fridge and a microwave and other assorted electrical goods Showback
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(24-05-2010, 07:23pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I've put in my leave application today (had to get in early before someone else nominated the same period) and I'm banking on Tathra being first weekend in December....

hey Craig....

the 1st w/end DOES look like the most popular so far.....me betta get my leave pass sorted as well!!!
make sure ya get the Friday off, coz if it's the same as last year, the weekend will probably be kickin' off from about lunchtime Friday....

Coolsmiley
Oh yeah, we'll do what we did last time with the Northerners heading up early Friday morning and picking us up as we go. We'll re-group around Cooma so the SA and WA mob can catch us, then head down together hitting Tathra around 3 or 4pm ready to check in, tuck up the bikes and catch up with old friends.
(24-05-2010, 09:31pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh yeah, we'll do what we did last time with the Northerners heading up early Friday morning and picking us up as we go. We'll re-group around Cooma so the SA and WA mob can catch us, then head down together hitting Tathra around 3 or 4pm ready to check in, tuck up the bikes and catch up with old friends.

Sounds good to us Heidi . same time same place , I'm sure you lot won't be hard to find in Cooma .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
We weren't last time, that was a LOT of Hayabusas even though some people (HELLO WARD) managed to park around the corner. I forget how many we had at Cooma, must have been close to 30 for that pick up.

I'm impressed we managed that many pick-ups, it was military precision!
You just can't get enough good luck when you plan for it can you? lol

Looking forward to being able to ride that distance by the time it rocks around. Might take it a little easier on the road leading to the Mount Implay Rd. (:-)))
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!