LAUNCH CONTROL-hayabusa
....hi. my user name is hiwaystar.....and i am a happy hayabusa guy. has anyone done any research or does anyone know of some magic launch control kit/bolt on for use on those days at the strip when we both feelin frisky?? no.... i dont want to spend all my time practising ; and not a second gear start kinda guy. thanks for any advice.Yes
G'day hiwaystar,

Welcome to the Oz 'Busa Club, mate !!

there's a fair few drag strip junkies here.....i'm sure they can help u with any probs u might have in that department ! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
Welcome Hiwaystar.

I've been told it's all about feel and practice!

Good luck! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(05-05-2010, 09:31pm)hiwaystar Wrote: ....hi. my user name is hiwaystar.....and i am a happy hayabusa guy. has anyone done any research or does anyone know of some magic launch control kit/bolt on for use on those days at the strip when we both feelin frisky?? no.... i dont want to spend all my time practising ; and not a second gear start kinda guy. thanks for any advice.Yes

Pratice Mr Hiwaystar sorry Pratice,
Sorry no magic launch control I know of, you can get a limiter for off the line, I tryed it before but got rid of it,
Pratice,
Pratice,
Pratice,