"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
Ping Gnarbunkle. Let us know your release date from prison...
(19-03-2010, 05:02pm)pan Wrote: Ping Gnarbunkle. Let us know your release date from prison...

Weren't you guys sharing???Coolsmiley

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Oi. We already have enough smart arses around here... go back to the Canberra chat thread!!!
(20-03-2010, 09:11pm)pan Wrote: Oi. We already have enough smart arses around here... go back to the Canberra chat thread!!!

And miss the wise (arse) comments I read in here! Ya gotta be jokin' Anyway I'm residing in Sydney for the next 4 weeks so I've become a native!CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(20-03-2010, 10:41pm)Madmax Wrote:
(20-03-2010, 09:11pm)pan Wrote: Oi. We already have enough smart arses around here... go back to the Canberra chat thread!!!

And miss the wise (arse) comments I read in here! Ya gotta be jokin' Anyway I'm residing in Sydney for the next 4 weeks so I've become a native!CoolsmileyLol3Coolsmiley

If you want a load of Hayabusa slobs to give you a visit in Hospital let us know we can sneak in some JDs Pi_thumbsup
(19-03-2010, 12:11pm)simmo Wrote: Ping Loafie send me your new number Pi_thumbsup

Bump

Where are ya Max? Drop me a PM or SMS 0414250975 Pi_thumbsup

Perfect timing I'm in Canberra working putting glass in new part of art museum
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Onya Loaf... don't forget to come up for air!!!!
Quote:glass in new part of art museum

That's not what its called Scary

Glass the name is rubber Lol2
Museum is you are referring to a older woman Boobies4

Good to hear you are still kicking Pi_thumbsup
Putty was good! Sorry I didn't call but yesterday did not follow the plan. I'll be down again for another go.

Max don't be nice to the nurses, you know there're all naughty. Just blame the drugs ;-p
Go hard, or Go home!
(27-03-2010, 11:26am)Missy_Moo Wrote: Putty was good! Sorry I didn't call but yesterday did not follow the plan. I'll be down again for another go.

Max don't be nice to the nurses, you know there're all naughty. Just blame the drugs ;-p

No worries, I make the best coffee at the end of the putty rd you know Nerd
Lol to think I've been going light on the caffeine as i was as chirpy as that squirrel on caffeine on the movie over the hedge.
Done deal for the next trip! Caffeine will be fine.
Go hard, or Go home!
Friday the 14 May Hayabusa Sydney Secret night out Beer
Bikini babes Male strippers you Guys & Gals know the drill Pi_thumbsup Mums the word Nerd
(26-04-2010, 08:37pm)simmo Wrote: Friday the 14 May Hayabusa Sydney Secret night out Beer
Bikini babes Male strippers you Guys & Gals know the drill Pi_thumbsup Mums the word Nerd

WTF?? PM me simmo.
It would be a secret if I told you Lol2

pm sent