jeeezus

Eek

K
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
Meh, no secrets there K lol
He squealed like a baby
(21-04-2010, 09:39pm)scrubber Wrote:
(21-04-2010, 01:05pm)Kala Wrote: sorry to say, i am over the whole thing

i dont believe they are legitimate refugees. also the queue jumping, emotional blackmail and whining put me off. ive stopped caring about riots, hunger strikes and bad behaviour in detention centres..now i just see it as a good reason not to let them out to cause trouble everywhere else. the amount of money spent dealing with them is starting to get on my nerves.

i grind my teeth when i hear anything like a senator hanson young bang on about the need to be humanitarian and share everything we have because we are so rich. she can share all her stuff, but leave me out of it. ive worked hard for mine. the guilt trip doogooders are giving me a pain in the head with the "all suffering people are good people" line.

ive swung a total 180 degrees in my attitude in the last 3 years on this issue.

now id rather see a line of australian destroyers lined up about 500 yards off indonesias coast line, blow a hole in each and every boat launched in this direction, just below the water line. sink every one of them for a month and see if they keep coming then

K
OH no this has been said by a female shit whats happening perhaps us south aussies can see the light ......... perhaps we have to show every one else where the switch is ,we must show our EU mates that love telling us what we should do and how great they are perhaps they will be so nice and supply some ammo for us since they wont pay any rent whist they are in australia perhaps they will even join in for a bit of live fire training yes I agree pop a few out of the water they will soon change their minds and perhaps do it the legal way.
(16-04-2010, 06:42am)1300hayabusa Wrote: When God gave a brain and a mouth to these "REDNECK AUSSIES"(as they claim to be) he ruined 2 perfect assholes.
End of subject.

ALL THIS FROM SOMEONE WHO STATES
interests.....shooting racist fcukers legaly or not.
is that not being racist towards us so called racists, making statements like that means you shouldnt have a firearms license any way being of unsound mind..stating you want to shoot people thats why we had to hand in the so called naughty guns because some fruit cake did go mad and shoot a heap of people glad IM not near you up in queensland it might end up like what happened in tasmania SHAME >>SHAME >>SHAME stating interests as shooting people {yes racists are people} you cant say that in australia .

thats why the medication...
(22-04-2010, 08:04pm)Kala Wrote: you know about my set???

who blabbed?

K

You didn't leave them in the closet perchance?

(Joke Joyce)

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(22-04-2010, 08:20pm)kawasuki Wrote:

i dont believe they are legitimate refugees. also the queue jumping, emotional blackmail and whining put me off. ive stopped caring about riots, hunger strikes and bad behaviour in detention centres..now i just see it as a good reason not to let them out to cause trouble everywhere else. the amount of money spent dealing with them is starting to get on my nerves.

i grind my teeth when i hear anything like a senator hanson young bang on about the need to be humanitarian and share everything we have because we are so rich. she can share all her stuff, but leave me out of it. ive worked hard for mine. the guilt trip doogooders are giving me a pain in the head with the "all suffering people are good people" line.

now id rather see a line of australian destroyers lined up about 500 yards off indonesias coast line, blow a hole in each and every boat launched in this direction, just below the water line. sink every one of them for a month and see if they keep coming then

K
OH no this has been said by a female shit whats happening perhaps us south aussies can see the light ......... perhaps we have to show every one else where the switch is ,we must show our EU mates that love telling us what we should do and how great they are perhaps they will be so nice and supply some ammo for us since they wont pay any rent whist they are in australia perhaps they will even join in for a bit of live fire training yes I agree pop a few out of the water they will soon change their minds and perhaps do it the legal way.
(16-04-2010, 06:42am)1300hayabusa Wrote: When God gave a brain and a mouth to these "REDNECK AUSSIES"(as they claim to be) he ruined 2 perfect assholes.
End of subject.

is that not being racist towards us so called racists, making statements like that means you shouldnt have a firearms license any way being of unsound mind..stating you want to shoot people thats why we had to hand in the so called naughty guns because some fruit cake did go mad and shoot a heap of people glad IM not near you up in queensland it might end up like what happened in tasmania SHAME >>SHAME >>SHAME stating interests as shooting people {yes racists are people} you cant say that in australia .

Ray,your smart and original response never fails to impress!!!!!now go answer your phone cause the village is looking for you!!!!!!!
I want to congratulate the racist oxygen thieving caveman on this forum for managing to show their true colors to the rest of the www.
Its stuff like this that makes me so proud to be Ethnic and not some Klan related two headed drongo!!!
(23-04-2010, 07:44am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

K
End of subject.

Ray,your smart and original response never fails to impress!!!!!now go answer your phone cause the village is looking for you!!!!!!!
I want to congratulate the racist oxygen thieving caveman on this forum for managing to show their true colors to the rest of the www.
Its stuff like this that makes me so proud to be Ethnic and not some Klan related two headed drongo!!!

Dont u mean KKK. braadder.
as Confucius said two heads are better than one.
there is no such thing as race. race is completely irrelevant. people are just people - some are okay and some arent regardless of their backgrounds and situation. most of the planet is suffering in poverty. any nation is gonna reserve the right to have an organised immigration policy. queue jumping goes against the grain for most australians. off ya go, push to the front of any line especially a long one and see how irritated people get. what makes a dude on a boat any more needy and deserving that the ones in queue not on a boat?

guess what!? i love living in a cleanish, orderly, capitalist society that allows me to amass more wealth than required for survival motorbikes included. no point having a crack at making me feel guilty for it.

why bother being proud to be one ethnicity over another or not? i find that weird. in my case, would i be proud of being pommie, irish, koori and or negro? lemme know which of these i should immediately identify with to gain the unbridled sentimental sympathy and applied rage of the "anti-racist" campaigners, on my behalf

**rolls eyes**

racist, my mixed ethnic arse

K
(23-04-2010, 09:31am)Kala Wrote: there is no such thing as race. race is completely irrelevant. people are just people - some are okay and some arent regardless of their backgrounds and situation. most of the planet is suffering in poverty. any nation is gonna reserve the right to have an organised immigration policy. queue jumping goes against the grain for most australians. off ya go, push to the front of any line especially a long one and see how irritated people get. what makes a dude on a boat any more needy and deserving that the ones in queue not on a boat?

guess what!? i love living in a cleanish, orderly, capitalist society that allows me to amass more wealth than required for survival motorbikes included. no point having a crack at making me feel guilty for it.

why bother being proud to be one ethnicity over another or not? i find that weird. in my case, would i be proud of being pommie, irish, koori and or negro? lemme know which of these i should immediately identify with to gain the unbridled sentimental sympathy and applied rage of the "anti-racist" campaigners, on my behalf

**rolls eyes**

K

Australian's, pre Mediteranean wave that is, are a mixed bag from so many ethnicities, we have Irish, English, and German in our immediate family, that now includes Greek. Mongrel Breed, one and all.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(23-04-2010, 01:03pm)Madmax Wrote:
(23-04-2010, 09:31am)Kala Wrote: there is no such thing as race. race is completely irrelevant. people are just people - some are okay and some arent regardless of their backgrounds and situation. most of the planet is suffering in poverty. any nation is gonna reserve the right to have an organised immigration policy. queue jumping goes against the grain for most australians. off ya go, push to the front of any line especially a long one and see how irritated people get. what makes a dude on a boat any more needy and deserving that the ones in queue not on a boat?

**rolls eyes**

K

Australian's, pre Mediteranean wave that is, are a mixed bag from so many ethnicities, we have Irish, English, and German in our immediate family, that now includes Greek. Mongrel Breed, one and all.

Well said well done why are we branded bad racists when all we are stating about is to stop the boat loads arriving here and claiming asylum jumping the legal options of staying in this country our BELOVED COUNTRY AUSTRALIA..... yes im a bitsa bitsa abbo bitsa prussian my wifes bitsa irish and bitsa english shit my kids are total bitsas... shit I must hate my self oh shit I might be racist today about shit them fckin MARTIANS from mars them bloody little green frog eyed bastards stealing our water.... who else wants to be racist about martians will that upset the same doooooogooooodeeerrrr softcocks....

**rolls eyes**

K

Thats correct Max,although I dont fall in that category as I was lucky enough to be born overseas.
Max Im sure that like you there are a lot of others who have the mix you mentioned and that should make people be more tolerant towards others & not vomit racism publicly where anyone with a crap internet connection can read .Some dick head here said that we should go 500 yards from some other countrys shores,which mind you is illegal and shoot them or their boats if they even point in our direction!!!!!I dont think that you as a person in your type of work condones that shit.
Most of these Asylum seekers have nothing to lose,bombed and being shot at could have been a daily routine,so its no bigy for them.They can handle violence or what life throws at them better than some mardigra lolly pop parading racist traffic controller,whos biggest daily or weekly hassle would be abusive motorists for fcuking with their day.Im pretty sure that if hardship had to fall on this country they will be the ones to look up to as they would know how to cope and teach a few here a lesson or two on survival.

(23-04-2010, 08:10am)kawasuki Wrote:
(23-04-2010, 07:44am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

K
End of subject.

Dont u mean KKK. braadder.
as Confucius said two heads are better than one.

Yes Ray thats what I meant...shall I draw a pic and fax it you so its not that difficult to break down.......crayons ok ????? ........Idiot2
I think what Confucius said Confused you and was lost in translation,having an empty bucket for a head and a drawing pin head in your undies does not mean 2 heads are better than one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont forget your meds ray!!!!!!
(24-04-2010, 07:44am)1300hayabusa Wrote:

**rolls eyes**

K

Thats correct Max,although I dont fall in that category as I was lucky enough to be born overseas.
Max Im sure that like you there are a lot of others who have the mix you mentioned and that should make people be more tolerant towards others & not vomit racism publicly where anyone with a crap internet connection can read .Some dick head here said that we should go 500 yards from some other countrys shores,which mind you is illegal and shoot them or their boats if they even point in our direction!!!!!I dont think that you as a person in your type of work condones that shit.
Most of these Asylum seekers have nothing to lose,bombed and being shot at could have been a daily routine,so its no bigy for them.They can handle violence or what life throws at them better than some mardigra lolly pop parading racist traffic controller,whos biggest daily or weekly hassle would be abusive motorists for fcuking with their day.Im pretty sure that if hardship had to fall on this country they will be the ones to look up to as they would know how to cope and teach a few here a lesson or two on survival.

Whos the lolly pop holder oh is it me its seems Ive missed out one word in my occupation as Road V.h.c.le.Safety Inspector.The way u carry on you would be the one who would die in a day with out eating some softcock junk food, guess what I slaughter and butcher our own meat I dont run down to the shop I go out and slit a sheeps neck skin it and gut it cut it up next day after hanging over night , or If I want beef Ile shoot the thing and go through the same process. oh shit you might work out Im no city soft little pee wee I also have a 10,000 ha farm plus another 5000 ha of natural scrub land thats why I class myself as a redneck and yes I have firearms many of them as I have a legal reason to have such things.So when it comes to survival come and see me we will go out for a week scrub training and survival course were you get dumped in the middle of our scrub in the middle of a razor back sandhill and you find your own way out, oh by the way no shit paper allowed alot say thats the most worrying thing....its not hard its only a 10 km hike if you go the right way 150km if the wrong way through a national park.Im a bit worried that you know about MARDIGRA costumes but I wont go into that in case you are a bm BangR and then I will get called something else other than a racist.. anyway I love this shit how fragile little flowers get up set about things keep on replying I love it I watch out for some more everyday it makes me happy for the start of the day......any way if you swing in the back door you might have to check out the VIBE RIDER site you might luv it .....ahahhaa
LOL@vibe rider

K
**addressing a single point**

tolerant doesnt equate to being willingly taken advantage of

K
No Popcorn :(
better go the maltesers then

K