Turbo bike part 1 - Brain transplant
OK, what are the flow values for the stock injectors. If you do know please enlighten me. I have seen it written in a few places but if I am wrong I am happy to learn.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Graham go and have yours flowed at 3, 4 , 5 and 6 bar. That way you will know!!! <i></i>
Will probably pass on that one, more doing research into what injectors I need to replace the stock ones with to cover me for the future. I believe some people are running 750cc injectors, still wondering if they will be too big for the street.

Regards
Graham Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Controlling BIG Injectors is the issue at low demand. Hope your piggy back is up to it?
S2000 Injectors are excellent and stock are good too.... 250hp is a walk in the park for them.

Thats where this project is heading right??? 250hp <i></i>
Graham as your going with the TSI follow that theme all the way with the injectors Leonard is or has used and one of his maps as a starter.
Even changing injector styles like from pintle to disc or low and hi impedance of the same size may change some of the fueling charactics , and unless you compare you just don't know . <i></i>
Hi there.

Leonard has supplied me a map to get it started, just need to match the right set of injectors to it. Will talk to Leonard when i get back and see what he paired the TSI up with. The TSI is already in the bike, so that's a major hurdle overcome.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Yeah Gazza the TSI can handle the big injectors.

I have the 550cc in mine and I am still N/A, they go into the negative a bit down low is all.

Dave <i></i>
Dave , what was your reasoning to changing over to these capacity injectors? <i></i>
I had a problem with the bike leaning out on the dyno, which turned out to be a sensor playing up, after the injectors were in.
But I am going the turbo route so I needed them anyway so I thought why not. <i>Edited by: CAS3234 at: 21/9/05 1:04 pm
</i>
<i></i>
I actualy have the 650cc jobbies in mine, sorry.

So where are you up to Graham?
It was good reading till the thread got hijacked

Keep us posted as to what you are up to, and what is next.

Some of us haven't done our turbo's yet, and it is good to know the little things that you do that is differant to the others, either good or bad.

Dave <i>Edited by: CAS3234 at: 24/9/05 9:11 am
</i>
Are you sure they're 650's Cas?

Leonard the optimist. <i></i>
I asked on Thursday when I grabbed my stock 1's.

I was going to take the big ones out and put the stock 1's in if they were the 550cc or smaller as they will be no good to me when I go turbo.
But Jamie said they were 650cc and they would be fine for a kit the same as captains, so they can stay in till turbo time.

Are you pulling me to one side? <i></i>
Hi Cas

Will do mate, aim to keep the flow of information coming. Trying to source oil line fittings at the moment for a Garrett T28 and I will be ready to fit.

Waiting for the insurance though....that's really starting to give me the s hits

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
How is it all going Graham?

Any luck with insurance?
What have you got left to do?
Were you putting a longer swing arm in too? Or staying stock?
Is Colin going to tune it for you? Or S and R?
Have you had any problems yet?

I'm keen to know what I will be up against, so keep the info coming.

Dave <i></i>