(04-04-2010, 07:52pm)Neo_6064 Wrote:
(04-04-2010, 07:07pm)Macbusa Wrote: welcome to the site mate.. always great to have another all black here..
Mate how do you go organizing a ride day in Townsville ?????????????????
cheers guys

yep, as big kev said. But we have our different groups up here that I ride with.. where you in Townsville?
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Hi Steve. Welcome!

Just got back from a ride to Port Campbell with another local - Tim.

Keep an eye out on 'General Discussion' for 'last minute rides'

I've been logging my rides since I joined.

Also Wednesday nite Lattes in St Kilda if you're interested

Nice ride fella!!Biker
welcome to the club brother, as pete said there are the wednesday nights in st kilda even tho it might be a bit far for you try and make it one time if possible, if not pm any time you want to go for a ride cus im always up for it, no matter where the ride goes or my number is 0413 897 818 if your free just let me know
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(04-04-2010, 10:44pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Hi Steve. Welcome!

Nice ride fella!!Biker
Yeah i think i saw you and Tim just outside of Moriac the back way to Lorne or Apollo Bay about 1130 on sunday i was on a black 07 two up i waved
(04-04-2010, 07:58pm)Macbusa Wrote:
(04-04-2010, 07:07pm)Macbusa Wrote: welcome to the site mate.. always great to have another all black here..
cheers guys

yep, as big kev said. But we have our different groups up here that I ride with.. where you in Townsville?

Im in Vic mate
Well thanks again for the welcome guys, Im usually down the GOR most weekends lately see alot of busas down that way to, would love to ride the Black and Reefton one day when i get a chance if anyone is keen cheers.
(05-04-2010, 03:08pm)Neo_6064 Wrote:

Nice ride fella!!Biker
Yeah i think i saw you and Tim just outside of Moriac the back way to Lorne or Apollo Bay about 1130 on sunday i was on a black 07 two up i waved
cheers guys

Im in Vic mate
Well thanks again for the welcome guys, Im usually down the GOR most weekends lately see alot of busas down that way to, would love to ride the Black and Reefton one day when i get a chance if anyone is keen cheers.

if your keen to do the spurs im in, i even know a back road into healesville from ballarat way which avoids all freeways, so just give me a buzz if your looking for someone to go with
Welcome sorry it's taken so long to say hello, I often run tours along the GOR, usually a Monday, and you may see the "Tallangatta Coach" in the Park at Geelong on the odd Sunday arvo. If you do, stop and say Hi. I'm the driver.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(05-04-2010, 04:58pm)Ward P Wrote: Welcome sorry it's taken so long to say hello, I often run tours along the GOR, usually a Monday, and you may see the "Tallangatta Coach" in the Park at Geelong on the odd Sunday arvo. If you do, stop and say Hi. I'm the driver.

cool mate will definately come and say hello is this a horse drawn coach or a bus lol?????????????
(05-04-2010, 03:34pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote:
(05-04-2010, 03:08pm)Neo_6064 Wrote:

Nice ride fella!!Biker
cheers guys

Im in Vic mate

if your keen to do the spurs im in, i even know a back road into healesville from ballarat way which avoids all freeways, so just give me a buzz if your looking for someone to go with

Sure Tim will do i go back to work next Tuesday so what days do you have free, would like to do the ride during the week if possible less busy.
i work during the week but sat if possible, mainly because less traffic than sunday,just let me know if u want to take the quick and boring way via the freeway, or the longer but more fun way via woodend, broadford, flowerdale area
(05-04-2010, 06:09pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i work during the week but sat if possible, mainly because less traffic than sunday,just let me know if u want to take the quick and boring way via the freeway, or the longer but more fun way via woodend, broadford, flowerdale area

Where do you live Tim ???????????
(05-04-2010, 06:09pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: i work during the week but sat if possible, mainly because less traffic than sunday,just let me know if u want to take the quick and boring way via the freeway, or the longer but more fun way via woodend, broadford, flowerdale area

Yeah if the weather is going to be ok im in if your going early i might be going up near shepparton this week to get my bike dynoed and ecu flashed waiting to find out what day. the long way looks and sounds good. Maybe you should post the ride aswell cheers...
(05-04-2010, 06:32pm)Neo_6064 Wrote:

Where do you live Tim ???????????

Yeah if the weather is going to be ok im in if your going early i might be going up near shepparton this week to get my bike dynoed and ecu flashed waiting to find out what day. the long way looks and sounds good. Maybe you should post the ride aswell cheers...

i live in a country town called greendale which is about 9 kms away from ballan heading towards Trentham, so if u want to meet me there on sat morn what time would be best for u? and its prob easier for u to get to greendale from geelong by going thru anakie into ballan then onto greendale, think its roughly 60 odd kms that way, then from greendale to healesville the fun way is about 180kms which i can do in just under 3 hours from memory or the boring way takes about 2 hours by freeway
(04-04-2010, 06:11pm)Neo_6064 Wrote: Thanks guys for the welcome to this forum, you guys from interstate must be a lot more friendly than your Victorian counterparts as i see not one from Vic has said hello LOL. http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...s/roll.gif

The Mexicans are usually just playing with themselves.Pi_freak

They don't come out of Mexico much these days. In fact I can't remember a single Mexican coming to the Tathra run last year? Maybe this year???

Welcome to the club mate, black is a great colour by the way!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(11-04-2010, 05:30pm)Madmax Wrote:
(04-04-2010, 06:11pm)Neo_6064 Wrote: Thanks guys for the welcome to this forum, you guys from interstate must be a lot more friendly than your Victorian counterparts as i see not one from Vic has said hello LOL. http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...s/roll.gif

The Mexicans are usually just playing with themselves.Pi_freak

They don't come out of Mexico much these days. In fact I can't remember a single Mexican coming to the Tathra run last year? Maybe this year???

Welcome to the club mate, black is a great colour by the way!

Max
cheers mate