Bundy Medical Fund
BumpBump

I just bumped cause a few people were having trouble finding it Smitten
unashamedBump
(27-01-2010, 08:42pm)bazman Wrote:
(27-01-2010, 10:58am)1ArmedBandit Wrote: Wow Guys 1650.00 as of an hour ago
Thank you, thank you thank you
jenn

To all the AHC members that have personally contributed $$$ to Bundy's Medical Fund......You make me very proud to be a member of this fine club!! I hope to catch up with each and every one of you for a beer (or four) some day!!

To any members that are still pondering whether or not to make a contribution....I just want you to think about one truly special detail that most, but maybe not all, know about this incredibly brave & tough little AHC member....

Bundy has clocked up some 350,000 kms riding on the 'busa, and the bulk of these kms have been officially sanctioned charity rides to raise much needed funding for all sorts of charities and worthy causes such as:-
[Image: Hand_right.gif]CanTeen;
[Image: Hand_right.gif]The Westmead Childrens' Hospital;
[Image: Hand_right.gif]The Variety Club;
[Image: Hand_right.gif]The CareFlight Helicopter Emergency Service;
[Image: Hand_right.gif]The Prostate Cancer Foundation Of Australia;

and the list goes on & on....

.....so if you believe in the great work that Bundy does on a regular basis to help others that are less fortunate than most of us, I urge you to help her out also in her own time of need....

BUNDY MEDICAL FUND
BSB 732371
ACCOUNT 802428
BumpBumpBump
me again PCFA couldn't find it!~
ok ill be out there.

i donated $100
a small thankyou wouldhave been nice.we went without
(06-02-2010, 10:34pm)cheeky Wrote: ok ill be out there.
i donated $100
a small thankyou wouldhave been nice.we went without

1ArmedBandit Wrote:
Wow Guys 1650.00 as of an hour ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you
jenn

I'm intelligent enough to accept this as personal thanks.....
Pi_thumbsup
Dear Jenn & Tex,

Part 2 sponsorship in Bundy's future adventures sent this evening....

"Come on, BundySmitten....let's ride again"!!! Pi_thumbsup

Lots of love & best wishes from
Team KazBaz (and little JenJen)
xoxox
Coolsmiley
Baz you truly are a legend, one of those blokes in life you are just really glad to know!Smitten

Thanks mate!
How's Bundy doing? Is she ready to ride yet, and is the fund still open for donations? I've got the account details written down but I must admit I've been slack and haven't made the detour into town to go to the bank.
Sorry Tex,

Believe it or not, I've only just noticed this post. Although I'm not super well off at the moment for obvious reasons, let me know, and I'll bung $20 bucs in if the dogs medical accounts are not fully settled.
Regards
(03-04-2010, 09:11am)highwaybruiser Wrote: How's Bundy doing? Is she ready to ride yet, and is the fund still open for donations? I've got the account details written down but I must admit I've been slack and haven't made the detour into town to go to the bank.

Highway Bruiser and Gruntmax, yes, Bundy's medical fund is still open, although she has now done a couple of laps of E.C., only made possible by u guy's and gal's, her ongoing medical treatment is far from over and her Physio' is still twice a week. Believe me, the amount u donate is not what matters, the fact that u are helping a dog that is in need and that has helped so many people in her short life, is what matters!!
Please read my post in "Bundy's Surprise".
Thank u all.Clap

Cheers,
Tex and Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!