Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(27-03-2010, 08:23am)pan Wrote:
(27-03-2010, 07:53am)Legend Wrote:
(26-03-2010, 09:11pm)pan Wrote: Thanks Leonard. I'll bring my Volvo over in the morning...

Well........I'm still waiting!!!

Leonard.

It wouldn't start this morning. I'll get back to ya... Pi_thumbsup

Thats cool Pan, got the motor out for you this morning, so when your ready pop over!

[attachment=9200]
(27-03-2010, 08:23am)pan Wrote:
(27-03-2010, 07:53am)Legend Wrote:
(26-03-2010, 09:11pm)pan Wrote: Thanks Leonard. I'll bring my Volvo over in the morning...

Well........I'm still waiting!!!

Leonard.

It wouldn't start this morning. I'll get back to ya... Pi_thumbsup

Thats cool Pan, got the motor out for you this morning, so when your ready pop over!
(20-03-2010, 09:52am)rctunesit Wrote: http://motoaus.com/race/drag-racing/8-se...asaki.html

Coolsmiley

Thats so last week get with the times "mad russ" is number 1 now Lol2
(29-03-2010, 05:48pm)Russ Wrote:
(20-03-2010, 09:52am)rctunesit Wrote: http://motoaus.com/race/drag-racing/8-se...asaki.html

Coolsmiley

Hey Russ,

Pull yer head in sport. Your bike is fitted with nitrous oxide injection, which is classed as chemical supercharging.

Dan's bike is naturally aspirated, ie: no chemical or mechanical supercharging.

As far as I know, you ARE quicker than that other pesky Kawasaki. Brag all you want about that. Well done.
(29-03-2010, 06:27pm)playswithnitro Wrote:
(29-03-2010, 05:48pm)Russ Wrote:

Coolsmiley

Hey Russ,

Pull yer head in sport. Your bike is fitted with nitrous oxide injection, which is classed as chemical supercharging.

As far as I know, you ARE quicker than that other pesky Kawasaki. Brag all you want about that. Well done.

yep that he is!
we are going to step it up a little.
good to have a little kick arse to get you motivated.

Good work Russ
the video looks good.
Hey Rus you've been busted buddy !!! 8.7 yeh sure .......

Can you explain the broken ockey strap I found attached to Quicksilver???Lol2

Good work and welcome to Outlaw sportsbike!

Leonard.
Hey Russ,

[/quote]

Well mick atleast the ladies love it Lol2

It's okay Rusty, I probably knew their mothers...
(30-03-2010, 09:45am)playswithnitro Wrote: It's okay Rusty, I probably knew their mothers...

Mick they could be your offspring Lol2
WS is open Good Friday gates open from noon racing from 1pm till 5 ish
We should be able to get some quick back to back laps in, not many know about it Lol2
burn outs comp is from 6pm

This is a Wednesday night rules meet(sorry Russ bring the TLR) , we have a few from Wednesday nighters going Pi_thumbsup
Yeah Russ should go. He's on a bit of a high at the moment. Last night he ran my factory stock 09 zx6r to a string of 10's culminating in a 10.76 at 127mph. Not bad for a stock height, stock gearing, stock muffled 600. The boy can ride!!!!!!!!! Its up to you now Glenn with ya R6. The bar has been set...........

P.S. Does 12 runs in 2 hours with breaks after each 3rd count as back to back? No one there last night
That was awesome watching the kwaka run those numbers. & i swear the 2 busas there ran about 30 runs each. Dead indeed.
Was there with our burnout car for it's test run. Friggin bent dizzy shaft stripped the rotor button & it broke down after about 20 secs. Wtf

Electronic dizzy going in, watch out for it then.
Hey russ have you sold that TLR yet...... 0404005124Clap
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Hey Simmo or Guido,

I may need to borrow a helmet for a couple of minutes...

See ya there.
All good MickPi_thumbsup
(01-04-2010, 10:10pm)playswithnitro Wrote: Hey Simmo or Guido,

I may need to borrow a helmet for a couple of minutes...

See ya there.

Guido He is onto us with the helmet mod Pi_freak