busa's in your local area
I saw a copper in honeysuckle, Newcastle
/
last sunday black/purple revesby late afternoon
The only busa for 100km in my area is mine. Im the only one game enough to ride one but now Ive got one everyone talks about getting one but talks cheap. Everyone says they hear there death traps and just to fast.JEALOUSY IS A BITCH aint it.
i seen 2 white ones parked out side a boatshed at ballarat lake sataday morning.;
Saw a grey one on 495 collin st in Melbourne for 2 straight days.
(26-03-2010, 07:30am)Darren Wrote: i seen 2 white ones parked out side a boatshed at ballarat lake sataday morning.;

that was myself and Ernie T, you should drop in one sat morn Darren
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Red/Black Gen 2 at KFC Engadine, on Wednesday.

Red/Black Gen 1 at The Apple Pie Shop, Otford, last Friday.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(01-07-2009, 05:37am)Hutch99 Wrote: Biker blitz'd past a GenII, on the M4Lol3

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Gen2 guys are smarter too ???? Biker
Biker I got the only one on Kangaroo Island and have never seen another on the Island..........They will come !!!!!!!!!!!! Biker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(26-03-2010, 11:24pm)islanddrift Wrote:
(01-07-2009, 05:37am)Hutch99 Wrote: Biker blitz'd past a GenII, on the M4Lol3

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Does this mean Gen2 guys are smarter too ???? Biker
Biker I got the only one on Kangaroo Island and have never seen another on the Island..........They will come !!!!!!!!!!!! Biker

We're planing a visit island boy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Blue/White Gen II on the Princes Highway, just before Heathcote. He had stock pipes on, though... : (
Hay i'm with scrubber. not many in our area as well. My mates brother has a nice Busa, they just do riding easy. Sorry I have an 09 gold black rig.
09 Busa Kicked R1 arse on pac hwy and then again another Gxr1k today outside New Castle... at least the 2nd was a Suzuki. would love to hear what these guys say to thier mates though lol
Egos; everyone got one
just spotted a 09 blue along 11mile dr in bathurst two up sounded great,went for a ride to hill end today great road newly sealed.if anyone goes there go through eglinton to duramana sealed all the way going through sofala still dirt.
Two red/black Gen I Busa's in the Nasho. One black Gen II.
Black Gen 2 at Jerrys Kulnura on Saturday morning...while working out if my mates ZX636 was able to be ridden home.