Off to the U S
See you all in a few weeks, me and "The Woman" are off to the U S of A this morning, stay safe all!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Have a great safe trip Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
for work or pleasure?!?
....either way i'm envious!!
K.I.F.
Coolsmiley
Have a good and safe trip!!

Feel free to bring me back some nice custom Busa gear. Very Happy
Have a great trip Gassick and Woman.
Will be watching out for your safe return.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
damn, didnt have time to give you my busa shopping list
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Have a great Holiday G & M, you guys really deserve it XO
never fly higher than your angel.
love you both..in envy mode....ps hope the cads are well looked after..

have a wonderful holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though your lefted the country....

will see you soon when you return

love you xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hello all from San Francisco, we arrived yesterday and had another crack at thursday the 18th just to make sure we get it right!!!!! What a great place SF is, my sister in law lives in the area that all the great movie car chases take place, down those friggen hills, the movie Bullit comes to mind. Anyway off to have breakfast.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
The USA is an awesome place to see and visit.Be sure to visit Sausilito,Alcatraz,Fishermans Wharf and also to go down "the worlds most windiest road"! Have a great trip and enjoy yourselves. Very Happy
Got back to SF today after being up north around Mendicino and Fort Bragg. Some brilliant roads out there around the Redwood Forrests, especailly when you are driving a AMG turbo V8 Mercedes. Yep drove it from Mendicino back to SF, what f$%#ing awesome peice of machinary that thing is! Anyway, off to Vegas tomorrow!!!!!!
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Lucky bugga!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
Just got back after leaving Vegas onto LA and up the coast to San Francisco. Hired a brand spanking 2010 black mustang to do the trip in Smitten "The Woman" wouldn't get out of the car when we droped it off, she wanted to bring it home with her! Vegas was good for one day but then there is nothing else to do but gamble and drink free piss while you do it. I found myself gambling very slowly Pi_thumbsup Did a helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and landed in the Grand Canyon, absolutly awesome! Photos will come when I get back home. LA I couldn't get out quick enough! It made Sydney look like it was on Valium Lol3 The drive up the coast was grouse! I didn't do my ride day at Laguna Seca but "The Woman" and I walked around it! the corkscrew is daunting when you see it on TV but to see it for real I have a new respect for anyone who rides a bike or drives a car and stays on the bituman. TV doesn't do that track any justice! Anyway more to come later, tomorrow I plan to get some bits and pieces for "Big Love"!!!!Yes
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Did you get married again in Vegas? You'd nearly have to, worth it for the photos alone! Have fun and safe travels.
Good on you Gassick, sounds like fun is being had by all!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West