Canberrans Sips Again
Okay everyone, we have an appointment at Zeffer's in Dickson this Thursday night - arvo really - 6.30pm. Pete from CMC Mitchell is coming already, Heidi is one sick puppy (we all knew that already LOL) and will only come if her condition improves. Les is coming too.
Esther is coming to tell us about her Tasi trip - I'm green with envy!

See you there
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I think I'm going to DIE! I can't cough, can't swallow and am just managing to force painkillers between clenched teeth. To add insult to injury I woke up with a nosebleed. Even Anthony wont come near me. I think the Dr is being optimistic thinking this will be done by Friday.

It will have to be one hell of a turn around for me to be there on THursday.
Hand full of antibiotics and a bottle of vodka is your friend in this case! they use alchol to disinfect things so must work inside your body right?and the pills can only boost the effect surely
Regards

Dan
I'm prepared to try anything. If you don't hear from me in about a week, come looking the dogs will have eaten my face.
(10-02-2010, 08:50am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm prepared to try anything. If you don't hear from me in about a week, come looking the dogs will have eaten my face.

You poor bugger mate, we can only hope you recover sooner rather than later and that you are not contageous!Scary

A bottle of Jack Daniels would be better medicine.Coolsmiley
I'll have my cousin and his wife at dinner with us tomorrow night, he's a Vietnam Veteran and a very close friend as well as relative. If I can drag them out that is.

Possibility of thunder later, take it as it comes.
I'm out, still sick as a dog.
(11-02-2010, 09:49am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm out, still sick as a dog.

You poor bugger mate, wish you felt better. Get well soon.

You aren't contagious are you?

If not, I'll drop these T shirts off to you during the day today.

Cheers

Max
Not sure about the contagious thing, just went to the doctor again, he thinks I might have a staph infection in my VOICEBOX! He said it is from kissing bad boys. I'm now on antibiotics four times a day, anti-inflamatories three times, different antibiotics twice and more hard-core painkillers than I've ever seen before! I'm thinking about seeing how much I can get for them down at the Belconnen skatepark.
Lol3
(11-02-2010, 12:19pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Not sure about the contagious thing, just went to the doctor again, he thinks I might have a staph infection in my VOICEBOX! He said it is from kissing bad boys. I'm now on antibiotics four times a day, anti-inflamatories three times, different antibiotics twice and more hard-core painkillers than I've ever seen before! I'm thinking about seeing how much I can get for them down at the Belconnen skatepark.

I'll throw the T shirts towards you front lawn on the way past tonight darlin', don't bother opening the door until I'm at least sitting down to dinner at Zeff's CoolsmileyPi_freakCoolsmileyPi_freakCoolsmiley

Hope you recover soonest mate. Have you discussed flowers yet? or do you jest feel like you're dying? Sorry couldn't help it, just slipped out
Looks fine enough to take the Bus from my side of town.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
On facebook I said I was dying, and all my old friends who have known me for years said, oh yeah, is this worse than the time you hit the roo and ruptured your spleen? Or perhaps the time you got chicken pox at 26 and were hospitalised, or the time you were in the car accident and got whiplash and broke the ribs or the time you got an abscess in the Tanamai Desert that ruptured halfway to hospital, or... or..... when you make a list, I've done a few goofy things!

I'll have your jumper ready to go, drop the t-shirts on the front step and RUN!
(11-02-2010, 04:55pm)Heidi1 Wrote: On facebook I said I was dying, and all my old friends who have known me for years said, oh yeah, is this worse than the time you hit the roo and ruptured your spleen? Or perhaps the time you got chicken pox at 26 and were hospitalised, or the time you were in the car accident and got whiplash and broke the ribs or the time you got an abscess in the Tanamai Desert that ruptured halfway to hospital, or... or..... when you make a list, I've done a few goofy things!

I'll have your jumper ready to go, drop the t-shirts on the front step and RUN!

Thanks folks, it was a pleasure!

Heldi, sorry to hear you are not well. Look forward to catching up with you sometime soon.

Sparky
I have a visit with a surgeon in Sydney this Thursday afternoon. Doubt we'll be anywhere near home in time for Social Sips this week. I should get some information that will determin whether I can keep my hopes up of riding the Black Busa again without the pain I'm getting now.
Love the Busa and want to keep her, not ready for the 109 thing as yet.
Fingers crossed.
Bugger the M109, get a bionic knee!