Faster The Movie MotoGP
Just watched a Doco on the MotoGP called Faster, great show and some greate footage. Would recommend a look if you can get a copy.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Trophy

I agree. A great documentry, a great insight into the pain smoe of the riders endure whilst racing.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 122)
some more info would be good guys like where did you see it and if its on pay tv there will be another showing some time today
(21-01-2010, 11:18pm)big kev Wrote: some more info would be good guys like where did you see it and if its on pay tv there will be another showing some time today

Sorry big kev, my son downloaded it from somewhere dont know where, maybe do a google on it
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

+1 great watch.
It's available on, ahem, bittorrent...
Trophy

More info, I purchsed the DVD, and have it in my DVD library. There may be another viewing this weekend.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 82)
good movie- i have had it for a while now. also an updated one called faster and faster which a adds a couple of years (original still in last days of 500's). i get this sort of thing from a company called duke dvd which is based just out of sydney. they mail me catalogues every so often but i'm sure if you google it you'll find them. they have a good selection of racing based movies, books etc
Ludicrous speed- go!
Agreed Keno....Duke DVD has a pretty good range when it comes to motorsport movies.