Calling all Tassie Members
Hey,

Any Tassie Members interested in getting together for a ride day? Would be good to get something regular going.

Also, seems there is a ride being organised in March 2010 for a few mainland members, lets get together and give then a welcome as they get off the boat...

Keith
(04-07-2009, 08:48pm)Zook Wrote: Hey,
Any Tassie Members interested in getting together for a ride day? Would be good to get something regular going.
Also, seems there is a ride being organised in March 2010 for a few mainland members, lets get together and give then a welcome as they get off the boat...
Keith
Hi Zook
I met a Guy at the drags the other week Hes from Tassie, He has a blue K8 on NOS he was interested do you know Him, He's a truck driver
Hey, No haven't seen one going around, I would have noticed that for sure, do you know if he is a member?
hi zook
ive been keeping and eye on that, waiting until it gets a little closer to see if i can organize the time.
should be fun

Dave
Called in to see couple old mates at BikeWorks Suzuki (moonah) over xmas was told they only sold one Busa last year. Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yes, that would be TOPS!!! It is almost an overseas catch up! I booked our accomodation today for Devonport, right opposite where the boat comes in. I reckon I'll be able to hit Simmo with a rock from the balcony of the pub.

Oh hang on, this isn't technically a thread hi-jack, it is a YES WE'D LOVE TO CATCH UP IN TASSY!
Hey Rod i drove through Cambelltown the day of the toy run i saw at least 8 Busa's parked at the shops .Both gen 1 & 2
Yeah I think that Suzuki Cycleworld in Invermay sell more bikes in Tas than most other stores. My bike was originally purchased through them. Good bunch of blokes up there too.

I am planning on coming along for a ride for at least a couple of days, need to confirm that I can get the time off though first.

davrai/Dave, let me know through PM or post whether you are able to make it.

Keith
If you talk to any Plods in Devonport, ask them if they know me...lol one of them should. A mate is now working down there.
Go hard, or Go home!
(18-01-2010, 08:35pm)bandit Wrote: Hey Rod i drove through Cambelltown the day of the toy run i saw at least 8 Busa's parked at the shops .Both gen 1 & 2

All from North Rob if you walked into Bikeworks you would Cry the state of the Place , Should pick up soon With Kim Buying shop back and has Got Bob there as well Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com