Funniest thread quotes - Add them here
Did you spot a funny quote or line in a thread on the Forum?
Repost the line here for all to enjoy...
Thread: What will you get your wife for Xmas?
Big Kev's answer: A hand grenade with the pin pulled out
Ok, I'm throwing in a PRIZE! Two 10th aniversary patches (yes, I still have 100 of the f***kers), to the person who can find the best quote off THIS board (external entries are not allowed). Pete and I are the judges and we can be bribed.

Here is a good one.

Hello Sir,
I am Frank.I read your entire post.I am interested in bikes.suzuki is a Yamaha's bike.In Yamaha suzuki k8 busa is a heavy bike.Suzuki k8 busa motorcycles currently for sale on ebay. he k8 busa engine is one of the most commonly turbocharged and nitrous injected engines of all motorcycle engines out there, and it.
Yamaha suzuki k8 busa speed tests, especially at high speeds, are prone to variation due to human error, limitations in equipment, and atmospheric factors like wind, humidity, and altitude. The published results of two otherwise identical tests could vary depending on whether the result is reported with or without industry standard correction factors calculated to compensate for test conditions. Rounding errors are possible as well when converting to/from miles and kilometers per hour.

Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.
(15-01-2010, 10:23am)DjPete Wrote: that quote makes sense to me
And this one Pete ?
Guud thinkin Baz. Yair skreew thows kar dryverz. Eye wil tayk up tu spaycez just tu be shore. Loocn fourward to havn a dreenk with thows hoo sho up.

If enywun larfs at how bad mi byke luuks, i wont do nytheng at all.

c ewe soon.
Tycho

Tycho, if this is how you normally write, I'm not taking the piss mate. I assume your a funny bloke.

rotfl

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I've just had a quick cleanup, Rod and DJ were being nongs.

Back to the competition.
1. MUST be from the busa site
2. DJ and I are the judges
3. There will be prizes
4. If you are deliberately nasty, I will remove your post without warning

Heidi
bit annoyed mine got taken down heidi ,
(15-01-2010, 09:39am)Heidi1 Wrote: (yes, I still have 100 of the f***kers),

That's mine. . . so how did I go???
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(15-01-2010, 09:20am)DjPete Wrote: Thread: What will you get your wife for Xmas?
Big Kev's answer: A hand grenade with the pin pulled out

Kev, the last I saw her was running away with the pin in her hand.....Lol2
Quote:And yes why not i would do Subo Scary thinking back to my early years probely did worse

um yes i said it does a Dumb quote stand Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Greeny_SA
Re: speed/red light camera's

"There are too many people in this country with driver's licenses, who couldn't drive a pea up a duck's arse with a 12 inch rubber mallet".

ClapLol2RollLol2Clap
Oh that's a good one!