Tasmania/March 2010
Ok Heidi we will be going past your way Goulburn to Batemans Bay if you want we can ring when we get into Goulburn Friday Morning 26/2/10
maybe meet you at Braidwood?

Simmo, Franko and Bruce will you be heading over to lithgow on Thursday night 25/2/10 as we will be heading down the Abercrombie Hwy
in the morning ?

Heidi I will count you in for the night stay at Orbost Friday Night 26/2/10

Heidi if you catch the Boat over Monday 1/3/10 (day trip) and the rest of us are not going until that night you will need to book some where to stay monday night in Devonport!

Meet us in the car park Tuesday Morning At 7.00am dont be lateKnuppel2

The only pressure I feel is in my Tyre's Roll
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
We may do ACT then across to the coast down to Orbost, will let you know when I speak to the others Pi_thumbsup
I'm so excited! Yes, I know about my extra accomodation, I'll worry about that closer to the event. I'll also need a bed near the boat on the way over because I have to be in the queue by 8am. My chances of getting there in time from the Island are bugger all and none.
(09-01-2010, 09:55am)simmo Wrote: We may do ACT then across to the coast down to Orbost, will let you know when I speak to the others Pi_thumbsup

Simmo you set the route and I will follow.
Might be on the apple isle with ya big fella ............... but flying down to Melb and picking up a Bus there for the "Battle of Tassie"
One does hope I can make it as I'm sure it would be a "fun" ride to say the least.
(09-01-2010, 09:55am)simmo Wrote: We may do ACT then across to the coast down to Orbost, will let you know when I speak to the others Pi_thumbsup

Simmo we are going from lithgow down through the middle
oberon,goulburn,bombaia down the bonang hwy ( 105Ks of twisties Drool) into orbost trying to stay off any main hwys.
look into the route & see if it works for the sydney crew, im sure we could work out a meeting point you arent that far away from the route are you?
(09-01-2010, 10:49am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm so excited! Yes, I know about my extra accomodation, I'll worry about that closer to the event. I'll also need a bed near the boat on the way over because I have to be in the queue by 8am. My chances of getting there in time from the Island are bugger all and none.

You going to be at the track for the racing Heidi?
if so your atleast 100 ish Ks back into Melbourne for the boat.
If staying in Melbourne you'll either have to leave & head off into Melbourne after the race late arvo/evening or you'll stay at the isl & will have to be up early for the morn ride back.
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
I've got to be in the queue for the boat by 8am at the LATEST or I don't get on the boat. My trip is 1 March. I think that means I'll come down to the Island, but head back to Melb in the afternoon and sleep in Melb. There is no way I'd get from the Island to the queue in time, not the way you f***kers drink (and you KNOW I'm easily led). What is the date of the Lithgow to Orbost leg?

I've just had a look, you'll be coming through Canberra? I can't see a way around if you are going to Orbost via Bombala (I'm assuming you mean Bombala). If so I'll catch you as you come through here, if not I'll probably hook up with you and Simmo and Bruce in Goulbourn.
(13-01-2010, 08:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: What is the date of the Lithgow to Orbost leg?

I've just had a look, you'll be coming through Canberra? I can't see a way around if you are going to Orbost via Bombala (I'm assuming you mean Bombala). If so I'll catch you as you come through here, if not I'll probably hook up with you and Simmo and Bruce in Goulbourn.

Pi_freak its friday the 26th.
Not going through Canberra.
Why head up to Goulbourn just to turn around & head back down?
Your better off heading over to Braidwood then Batemans Bay from there its onto Bega then over Browns Mt to Bombala down to Orbost
1 fist, 2 figers & a thumb
Done, easy. I'll meet you all in Braidwood, no sense backtracking to Goulbourn. Sorry about the questions about dates, I've just re-read the earlier post from Driller that has the dates on it. I'll book in my leave.
(13-01-2010, 06:53pm)TheShredder Wrote:
Simmo we are going from lithgow down through the middle
oberon,goulburn,bombaia down the bonang hwy ( 105Ks of twisties Drool) into orbost trying to stay off any main hwys.
look into the route & see if it works for the sydney crew, im sure we could work out a meeting point you arent that far away from the route are you?
(09-01-2010, 10:49am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm so excited! Yes, I know about my extra accomodation, I'll worry about that closer to the event. I'll also need a bed near the boat on the way over because I have to be in the queue by 8am. My chances of getting there in time from the Island are bugger all and none.
You going to be at the track for the racing Heidi?
if so your atleast 100 ish Ks back into Melbourne for the boat.
If staying in Melbourne you'll either have to leave & head off into Melbourne after the race late arvo/evening or you'll stay at the isl & will have to be up early for the morn ride back.

We will probally meet you at Goulburn, any idea of ETA
(14-01-2010, 11:39am)simmo Wrote: We will probally meet you at Goulburn, any idea of ETA

Lithgow to goulburn is about 200ish Ks
depending on when we hit the road should be there mid morn i guess 10 /10.30
1 fist, 2 figers & a thumb
You can call me from Goulburn and I'll be at Braidwood when you arrive.
(15-01-2010, 10:41am)Heidi1 Wrote: You can call me from Goulburn and I'll be at Braidwood when you arrive.

You mean get you out of bed Pi_tongue
What's your point? I have no doubt I will still be sopping wet from the shower and pulling on clothes as I head down the highway. no different to any other ride really.
2 more in, my two Brothers are coming now they are on the same boat as Heidi & Bruce Pi_thumbsup