Mocha/Latte night in WA
If you're going up Canning Mills road from Kelmscott you'll be passing my joint (good scratching road). Pop in and I'll molest your ECUs!
Guys,
Please setup a meeting point for this ride/coffee. Camel you are more then welcome to play with my bikes ECU. Its barebone stock.

Cheers,
Bill
Trophy

Is the ride confirmed? If so, where and what time are we meeting.

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 106)
(12-01-2010, 12:10pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Guys,
Please setup a meeting point for this ride/coffee. Camel you are more then welcome to play with my bikes ECU. Its barebone stock.
Cheers,
Bill

Bill, pm sent!

Mark
Seeing as there haven't been too many suggestions and people are asking for confirmation.

Let's make it 3pm, Sunday Jan 24th at BP Success, Armadale Rd about 500m West of Kwinana Fwy. We will head toward Armadale from there, so can pick up other people from BP on Albany Hwy just North of Armadale Rd at 3:30pm if you live out that way. Will make it a ride through the hills and final destination can be where the group wants to finish.

Please post up your confirmation as it would be good to get a decent sized group. If we only get 3 or 4 it may not be worth bothering.
I'll be there. Nothing like a good fang through the yarmas.
I was originally in, but now it's happening on the 24th I'm out unless I can organise a day off work. I'll see what I can do.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Can't confirm, but will be trying to get there
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

In and will meet you at Armadale Pi_thumbsup
Trophy

I am in at this stage

Attached Files
.jpg   Hayabusa and pipes2.JPG (Size: 46.37 KB / Downloads: 58)
Come on you lot. Only three takers. I'm thinking some of you only bought a Busa so you could get some street cred. Maybe you want to come in your car.

Uncle Chop Chop says harden the f@#k up and get on your bike for a ride.
I'm still in. uncle choppy
I am in too, maybe it's time for a head count.?
Unfortunately I'll be in Melbourne that week end and wont get back in time to join in Frown

See you all at the Poker Run Biker February 21

Rob.
Hi Fellers,

I'm still a maybe I'm going into Perth on Saturday for Paint Balling in the arvo and then heading out to a partyyyyy on Saturday night and heading back home on Sunday so as long as I'm not to hung over and I can get home in time I'm still a chance to get there.

If I'm going I might be bringing a mate on a R1 for some reason not sure why but he ride 2 wheels so figured that gets him in the door.

Anyway hopefully catch up on Sunday if not maybe the next ride.

PS keep the fluids up it looks like it's going to be a Sticky one.

Cheers Rev004