Canberrans Sips Again
While I would love to make Zeffers this Thurs night, we'll be sucking JD's in Brisvegas for a week.

Next time maybe!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Have a lovely time and travel safe... toolie.

HEIDI xxx
(06-01-2010, 11:48pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Have a lovely time and travel safe... toolie.

HEIDI xxx

Thanks darlin' we had a slowish drive up with all the school holiday travelling, though safe, stayed at VALLA near Coff's for a couple of nights then drove the last 500 today. Definitely going to try to make the Brissy social sips, depending on family here for dinner tomorrow night. Mates come before visting family for sure Pi_freakPi_freakPi_freak
FANTASTIC!! Have a great time!! Say hi for me.
good to see you made it safe. Slow is good sometimes.

Time away from the family makes for happy times, reduces the domestic stress that it can bring.

Enjoy
Go hard, or Go home!
(08-01-2010, 06:37pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: good to see you made it safe. Slow is good sometimes.

Time away from the family makes for happy times, reduces the domestic stress that it can bring.

Enjoy

Now you tell me. I brought them with me!!!!Pi_freakLol3Pi_freak
I plan on being in Cambera Wed night if anyone wants to meet up for Drink and Eat will be in cage with wife and Baby Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
WHAT!! ABSOLUTELY!!! I'd (we'd) love to see you. And I can't WAIT to meet the baby, she looks like a beauty.

Who is free? Dan? Les? Max, when are you home? We'll go to Zefferelli's, family friendly and reasonably priced.

Where are you staying Rod? What time suits you (and the baby, I KNOW how you have to work around those things)? We would normally meet at 6.30, does that suit or earlier?
All sounds good to me Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Call out for the usual suspects, 6.30pm Zefferelli's Dickson, 6.30pm Wed to catch up with Rod and his family.
Wife to be's birthday Wednesday night so cant make it this week sorry crew :(

(12-01-2010, 09:04am)Heidi1 Wrote: Call out for the usual suspects, 6.30pm Zefferelli's Dickson, 6.30pm Wed to catch up with Rod and his family.
Oh how lovely/what a pity.

I've just remembered. That friend of yours, the girl who had a 250 but was too scared to ride it. I'm running L plater training over at EPIC on Wed nights (not this Wed obviously). Tell her to come, it is all levels of experience, but they are all L platers.
(12-01-2010, 10:51am)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh how lovely/what a pity.

I've just remembered. That friend of yours, the girl who had a 250 but was too scared to ride it. I'm running L plater training over at EPIC on Wed nights (not this Wed obviously). Tell her to come, it is all levels of experience, but they are all L platers.

We'll be home after the zeffer's this week guys,

later
LES! Rod sn't sure he'll be here in time, so let's call it off. Have you seen what is coming? I'm going to the BOM site to see if it is as good as it looks right now.
Okay Heidi,

weather looks shite over that side of town anyway.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)