Tasmania/March 2010
(10-12-2009, 12:12pm)Heidi1 Wrote: f***. Ok, you know I'm in, I just haven't booked the boat yet. I'll give you a call and you can give me your details again. I'm only sharing the honeymoon suite with you again if you wake me with coffee (no sugar).

Up date Heidi has booked the boat, but a different one
1st one leaving Tassie to come back Then going back to Tassie Idiot2
Dont worry Heidi will will give you a wave when we pass
The ACT crowd is a strange one Lol2
Tickets booked and paid for same boat trip as Heidi
We're calling it The Love Boat. Shame Simmo isn't with us, he could be Julie the Cruise Director. I'm going to dash up the front at some point and yell out, I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!

DO you think they frown at you if you throw a line out the back?
This is going to be a blast Pi_thumbsup
Thumbsdown 
(12-12-2009, 05:23pm)simmo Wrote: This is going to be a blast Pi_thumbsup

To say I'm envious would be a huge understatement - damn boss won't gimme any time off work for this do.....NOT YET, anyway! I haven't missed a P/Island WSB's since '95 ! Pi_thumbsdownViolinPi_thumbsdown
keep an eye out for the police. They are nuts here atm. Cant even overtake on doublelines without being pulled over :O
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
Just spoke to Shredder. Myself and a mate are in for the run to WSBK.

Have booked/paid for WSBK tickets.
Licence Back!
(12-12-2009, 05:15pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We're calling it The Love Boat. Shame Simmo isn't with us, he could be Julie the Cruise Director. I'm going to dash up the front at some point and yell out, I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!
DO you think they frown at you if you throw a line out the back?
They will frown only if you drink too much & burley up out the back Lol2
Ok everyone getting very close to the start of this Tour 47 Days goYes

On the trip down I will be arranging accommodation for those of us traveling down from Brisbane,Port,&Sydney please let me know if you want a bed.

1st night after we leave port will be Lithgow (750ks) PUB stay

2nd night Orbost VIC (750ks) PUB stay

Then 450ks accross the bottom to the Island

This is going to be one great trip for those that couldn't make it we will have plenty of photo's and video to rub your face in itBoobies4
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
My first night will be Orbost, I'll catch you on the road. We'll talk itinerary a bit closer to the event, I'm on a different boat to the rest of you.
(07-01-2010, 06:23pm)Driller Wrote: Ok everyone getting very close to the start of this Tour 47 Days goYes

On the trip down I will be arranging accommodation for those of us traveling down from Brisbane,Port,&Sydney please let me know if you want a bed.

1st night after we leave port will be Lithgow (750ks) PUB stay

2nd night Orbost VIC (750ks) PUB stay

Then 450ks accross the bottom to the Island

This is going to be one great trip for those that couldn't make it we will have plenty of photo's and video to rub your face in itBoobies4

What day are you coming though Sydney
NO PRESSURE Driller, but at some point can you list up the sleeping spots for the trip down and back (and dates)? I'm on the boat the day of the night you go, and come back the day after the night you leave. If I get an idea of where we are staying and dates, I'll know where to book additional accomodation.

There's no hurry though, we still have heaps of time.
(07-01-2010, 07:37pm)simmo Wrote: What day are you coming though Sydney

Simmo we are staying in Lithgow thurday night the 25th
Heidi orbost friday 26th. Drillers only booking accommodation on the trip down not on the return as we will suck it & see .
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(08-01-2010, 08:39am)TheShredder Wrote:
(07-01-2010, 07:37pm)simmo Wrote: What day are you coming though Sydney

Simmo we are staying in Lithgow thurday night the 25th
Heidi orbost friday 26th. Drillers only booking accommodation on the trip down not on the return as we will suck it & see .

Cool the rest of will meet you Friday somewhere Pi_thumbsup
I'll catch you on the road.