Welcome back all, did you miss us?
Did you get any withdrawal symptoms?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I feel a little silly being on here at 11 minutes past the start up time but feel better that I'm not the only one. I swear I have a life!
Regards

Dan
(26-12-2009, 11:04pm)Volvi Wrote: Did you get any withdrawal symptoms?
Thought I'd died & gone to hell .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
yeah yeah your back now thanks mate ( ZOMG YOUR BACK PLEASE NEVER GO AWAY LIKE THAT AGAIN I WAS SO WORRIED YOU MITE NEVER COME BACK) LMAO

A little absence does make me understand how long I spend on the board with our friends and mates.

Great to have you all back. I was still painting in the dinning room when 12midnight came and went so didn't get back on until that job was complete. The part I hate most about house painting is the cleanup at the end of the session.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
yeah being off line didnt do those of us with quiet time on shift work any favours i can tell you
Ludicrous speed- go!
(27-12-2009, 12:57am)Madmax Wrote:

A little absence does make me understand how long I spend on the board with our friends and mates.

Great to have you all back. I was still painting in the dinning room when 12midnight came and went so didn't get back on until that job was complete. The part I hate most about house painting is the cleanup at the end of the session.

Max

The part I hate most about house painting is the house painting !!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle

You bunch of pricks taking away two days, i demand a refund on my anual membership of this forum Pi_freak
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(27-12-2009, 04:28am)keno77 Wrote: yeah being off line didnt do those of us with quiet time on shift work any favours i can tell you

I'll second that.
Having to work Xmas day & boxing day without the forum was tough.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Mannnn did I go through withdrawl symptoms or what!? Pi_freak

Ok it's all good now..... I've had my fix Lol3
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(27-12-2009, 07:17am)Champs Wrote:

Max

I'm hearing you brother!

We took a week to paint our house after we got back after a three year posting. We hated that week. My Dad's suggestion was to paint a room a year, that way you don't spend too long on it and you never have the whole house to paint.Coolsmiley

Gotta be happy with that!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(27-12-2009, 04:28am)keno77 Wrote: yeah being off line didnt do those of us with quiet time on shift work any favours i can tell you

ahhhh he pops up his (i'm gunna get him back) head!!!!!!!Coolsmiley

bout time you did some work buddy!!! cause payback is waiting you and you may need bail money.nivs still cacking himself at what you did too me....

snot funny!

yea ok it was.you got me a beautyKnuppel2

too fill ppl in keno rings up..fake name and chiorboy voice.

asks for me personally. full name ect..
on the home line.

asks if i have thought about god lately after he announced he was from church of later day saints. sometimes depending on mood i will give a smartarsed reply..this day i thought hmm i cannot be mean too a man of the cloth... and said yes i think of god and how did you get m name and phone number..he said the hayabusa forum....in shock i,m think the tellemarketers are infiltrating the forum O .. M.... G... then i said no thanks and hung up.

phone rings again..thinking persistant bugger..

all i get is laughter and 'you idiot you fell for it"

yep he got me good..it was the choir boy voice that got me....

keno i,m still wondering how long you been hanging around the preists? because you certainly sounded like one...

...............stepping over here now>>>>>>>.....on this side of the forum>>>>>>>>>>.....................>>>>>

to avoid the lighting bolt..

no
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
(27-12-2009, 06:07pm)cheeky Wrote:

ahhhh he pops up his (i'm gunna get him back) head!!!!!!!Coolsmiley

bout time you did some work buddy!!! cause payback is waiting you and you may need bail money.nivs still cacking himself at what you did too me....

snot funny!

yea ok it was.you got me a beautyKnuppel2

too fill ppl in keno rings up..fake name and chiorboy voice.

asks for me personally. full name ect..
on the home line.

asks if i have thought about god lately after he announced he was from church of later day saints. sometimes depending on mood i will give a smartarsed reply..this day i thought hmm i cannot be mean too a man of the cloth... and said yes i think of god and how did you get m name and phone number..he said the hayabusa forum....in shock i,m think the tellemarketers are infiltrating the forum O .. M.... G... then i said no thanks and hung up.

phone rings again..thinking persistant bugger..

all i get is laughter and 'you idiot you fell for it"

yep he got me good..it was the choir boy voice that got me....

keno i,m still wondering how long you been hanging around the preists? because you certainly sounded like one...

...............stepping over here now>>>>>>>.....on this side of the forum>>>>>>>>>>.....................>>>>>

to avoid the lighting bolt..

yeah if only i could use my powers for good instead of evil....
wont answer the question about priests/ choirboys for fear of self incrimination Pi_tongue though fairly safe to say that if i stepped foot inside a place of worship it would probably crumble
Ludicrous speed- go!
(27-12-2009, 03:19pm)Madmax Wrote:
(27-12-2009, 07:17am)Champs Wrote:

Max

I'm hearing you brother!

We took a week to paint our house after we got back after a three year posting. We hated that week. My Dad's suggestion was to paint a room a year, that way you don't spend too long on it and you never have the whole house to paint.Coolsmiley

Gotta be happy with that!

Max why not just gimme a call and hire me to do all ya painting much much easier when ya know what you are actually doing lol
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]